Search results

+
  1. S

Gunfire in the game needs to be loud!

One thing that REALLY lacks in a lot of sci-fi games with shooting in it is just how quiet guns are, totally ignoring how loud and disorienting gunfire really is. If you watch the bank robbery scene in HEAT and just randomly any other gunfight in most other movies (there are a few other...
  2. S

Weapon Sights Realism <posted in general, think I should have posted it here instead?

Hey, I kind of realized maybe I should have posted that thread in here instead, but didn't want to just double up the post. Any way a mod can move it here or something? Here is the thread: https://forums.cdprojektred.com/index.php?threads/weapon-sights-realism.11007631/
  3. S

Virtual Empathy – How The Witcher 3 Encourages Moral Reflection (Video)

I just had to post this, this video is such a good analysis of The Witcher 3's choices and how the game differs from other games with in-game choices:
  4. S

Disappointment as a NA PC gamer (Not only about the CE) [UPDATED]

Hey, so it has been brought to my attention that I missed a twitter update from them stating that it will be an option. However it is still unclear if it'll be an option before or at the regular launch date or if it'll be after the normal launch date. I'll update again when I find out... Hey...
  5. S

Weapon sights realism?

Hello, in this little snippet of the gameplay preview: I can't tell if that red dot on the optic is just a reflection of something in the environment, or if that's the red dot you would use for aiming. I would guess it's the red dot used for aiming because for the game to render real-time...
  6. S

Not my own creation, but edit of what looks to be fanart... (slightly NSFW)

Not my own creation, but edit of what looks to be fanart... (slightly NSFW) The original artist is maciejkuciara on deviant art. I found a CyberPunk 2077 style image online that I really liked, but I don't know if the artists did this on purpose or what, but the image isn't reversed since the...
Top Bottom