Search results

+
  1. B

Hack???

Hack??? I'm in the middle of a match in which I was winning. Then POOF !! - Inconsistency between server and client .. something. From 1-0 , I lost 1-2. First day auto win by disconnecting and now this ? In the release day of gwent, people can win a match by just disconnect from server, It...
  2. B

Share your best keg

Share your best keg fck yeahh :yawn:
  3. B

Will there be "guest" cards from other games of CDPR?

Will there be "guest" cards from other games of CDPR? Like Cyberpunk 2077 Cards? Just an idea really. I'm just thinking about ways to expand the game ?
  4. B

Thank for the "good game" button

Thank for the "good game" button It makes losing less painful. I press it every time I complete the match :yawn:
  5. B

People keep disconnecting when losing?

People keep disconnecting when losing? If my opponent won one round then disconnecting the result would be 2-0 to him. Please fix?
  6. B

What world did Ciri visited ?

What world did Ciri visited ? during the time she ran away from the hunt? Cyberpunk world? “People there had metal in their heads. Waged wars from a distance, using things similar to megascopes. And there were no horses, everyone had their own flying ship instead.” Geralt did not believe her...
  7. B

More Witcher 1 characters Gwent cards in the expansion?

More Witcher 1 characters Gwent cards in the expansion? and more Gwent players ? I mean almost all W1 character do not have any Gwent card.
  8. B

Geralt's mother?

Geralt's mother? According to Sword of Destiny, Geralt's mother still lives, she is a sorceress named Visenna and her appearance is even younger than Geralt. She met Geralt right before the first time he met Ciri, saved him from a fatal wound. Do you think she would ever appear in a Witcher game?
  9. B

Will Witcher 3 be region-locked or play-restricted by region?

Will Witcher 3 be region-locked or play-restricted by region? I just got this game by trading. The gift doesnt have any RU tags or any indication that its purchased in Rus region, and I already redeemed it. I only find out after checking steam console. I heard that this game is locked in Rus...
Top Bottom