Search results

+
  1. M

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

You're right on that. In fact EE, expansions and modding community (on PC) are the best weapons they have to ensure that the game will be played for a long time. I think that advertising and reputation value is huge.. It's a matter of fact that nowadays for big companies what it takes to...
  2. M

Petition for the "Enhanced edition" aka Legacy for the ages

Didn't read all the answers... gotta think about profit: despite the general consensus here, CDPR is not a company that wants to give the best game because of love towards the player. They pursue profit, while in the meantime of course trying to deliver the best product possible. Paying a...
  3. M

Witcher 3 and the possibility of DX12 and Vulkan support post release

IF they are working on EE (which I believe to be true, despite rumors) maybe they will add some DX12 functionalities... Nothing earth-shattering though. A serious DX12 implementation is something you think about before making the game, not after it's done
  4. M

Si può cortesemente sapere quando potrò giocare finalmente a sto cazzo di gioco?

Ahah fantastico.. cosa credi che capiscano con google traduttore He's a troll :lol:
  5. M

The Triss content and the inconsistency of our romance's choice

Seems you proved me wrong, but I'm happy for it :) Thank you CDPR for caring and proving you are a worthy developer. I hope this will be a quality fix. And of course thanks to all who dedicated their time and commitment to this thread, voicing the opinion of many others while contibuting to...
  6. M

If you are satisfied with your bashing, just wanted to say that our goals are identical and I would be most pleased to see that the Triss problem is addressed in a "minor" patch, even more than graphics, IA or whatever else. Which by the way I do not think will happen. The fact is that even...
  7. M

Did not mean to say it has been wrong to discuss and bring ideas on the table. I think the shortlist is very good indeed. Only a reminder to think about the conditions which would make our hopes true.. which are being a bit less Triss-centric and join the other fans for asking something in...
  8. M

I'm totally with you guys but if we look at the facts, we see how the fixes or new Triss content in the future are improbable. In fact they would not add anything regarding Triss only and this is widely accepted. I think goals should be changed accordingly and I think that: 1) We (as a whole...
  9. M

Petition to get Triss Merigold added to the Expansion packs!

Not talking about the story itself and the rule of the characters in it.. It's only that if you choose Triss the game (globally intended) should reflect that, instead the game goes on in a way that feels "wrong" someway.. I'm talking e.g. about how NPCs interact with you as if you were with Yen...
  10. M

I agree with you and I hope devs will listen to us :)
  11. M

What you say have a logic, but I put it in a very simple way: you have this Witcher series which is famous for its setting and its choices. If in the last game you can choose from two main romanceable girls in the game, I think it's fair to provide players a real and unbiased choice. Many...
  12. M

I think something like a proper DLC specifically for Triss is something will never be done. But I hope the work on the game will continue and more importance to the whole Triss romance will be added, since the game steer violently towards Yen and, although I like her character, is simply unfair...
  13. M

Beautiful moments, but 23 minutes are very very few in a game this long for the girl which is supposed to be an alternative to Yen. :(
  14. M

Since the devs were telling that story in TW3 were focused on Geralt's personal things I was expecting (as said) for a greater commitment in romances.. I mean Triss or Yen choice should had been like Roche vs Iorveth. The game is beautiful nonetheless but that would havbe been perfect. :)
  15. M

What's wrong with Triss Romance Scene

Agreed :)
  16. M

Do you think Witcher 3 can win Game of The Year 2015 award?

The game will most definitely be a contender. If it reaches the title, nobody knows
  17. M

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt -- 16 free DLCs for everyone!

I think you can change the look of the characters without any problem. It wouldn't have any reason to be locked
  18. M

Voted too, thanks for the thread, let's hope they hear us :) :)
  19. M

What's wrong with Triss Romance Scene

The writing in the game is really excellent. About romance, there are many beautiful moments in the game but sometimes I personally expected more deepness and/or.... more. I mean choosing Yen or Triss as the woman of your life should mean more for the game since it's about Geralt's personal...
Top Bottom