Search results

+
  1. D

Collect em all....only thing standing in my way (BUG)

1.0.6 patch doesn't fix it, sadly. Keeping tabs on this thread.
  2. D

Petition to get yennefer aded o the Expantion Packs

Makes sense. You can have relationships with these women, perhaps it would be good to spend some real time with them.
  3. D

Wow this map really does take 40 minutes to cross at full gallop!

Not to split hairs but most of that is open ocean.
  4. D

There is no big patch coming!

Came here just for this. 563 mb, gets to 12.5%, then has a server problem.
  5. D

Raw meat?

That's exactly what I've been doing. Geralt don't need no proteins
  6. D

Closing the bunker doors

I just got my PC collector's edition as well. All the signatures on the box, though printed, were wonderful to read. The medallion is an awesome chunk of metal. See you guys at the other side :D
  7. D

PC mouse and keyboard controls

That sounds like the opposite of a problem. Starcraft 2, Elite Dangerous, pretty much any RTS....
  8. D

TW3: freeplay

Ah, so just like Ocarina of time! Good good
  9. D

PC footage with Day 1 patch?

We HAVE seen PC footage. Lots of it. (This one has reveal spoilers)
  10. D

What is your Pre Release routine?

figure out why the pc I built tonight isn't booting, then cry a little bit
  11. D

Interesting interview in regards to the visual differences between past trailers and now

Why are we still talking about this? CDProjekt overestimated what they could do with the current generation of consoles, so they had to make some compromises. To ensure that they didn't include unnecessary, duplicate assets that 2/3 platforms wouldn't use, the PC had to have those assets removed...
  12. D

[DISCUSSION] Witcher 3 - Reviews

It's not about Realism, it's about how Polish developers, writers, artists, express their own cultural niche and export it to the rest of the world. In the Anglosphere, sure, diversity is gaining some big cultural headway because they are multicultural countries, but it's not necessarily...
  13. D

Why would Polygon expect there to be many non-white characters in the Northern Kingdoms? You're talking about an entire franchise based around North Eastern European literature, mythology and history here. Ethnic minorities in Poland are mostly other Europeans. that's the most Ironic showcase of...
  14. D

Is it just me or do Oxenfurt and Novigrad feel empty compared to the recent gameplay trailer for example
  15. D

Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

Does anybody know which video shows oxenfurt at 3:00?
  16. D

2nd PLAYABLE character confirmed as Ciri

It's weird, I can't find the answer using the search function. But: What was the name of the Voice Actress of Ciri?
  17. D

Question about Gwent's rules: So there are three rows, 1 for hand combat, 1 for archers/ranged, and 1 for artillery, which are weakened accordingly by frost, unknown, and rain. Are there any other mechanics tied directly to the rows/role of those three types of units?
  18. D

Witcher 3 Wind Physics

The closer we get to reality, the more things people will nitpick. I was looking at the swampwater earlier and my inner game artist voice said to me "This water's wrong, if it's stagnant water there's no way it's going to be this crystal clear." Then I immediately realized the error of my ways...
  19. D

That's a shame, I was hoping Dodger would do a Witcher video as well, she has quite a large following.
  20. D

Gopher said that he had to use a controller because "The Game had not been optimized for mouse and keyboard." Depending on which way you can take that - I imagine CDProjekt are working on that, right?
Top Bottom