Search results

+
  1. E

About the Conjunction of the Spheres and all the silver and monster things. Lore questions.

About the Conjunction of the Spheres and all the silver and monster things. Lore questions. So, im a little bit confused here. So, we got that the Witcher World was inhabitated by Gnomes and Dwarfs, then Aen Elle's came and became Aen Seidhe, then the conjunction of the spheres happened, a...
  2. E

So, i have read all the books, all the games, a question Zireael (sword) is made out of silver or steel?

So, i have read all the books, all the games, a question Zireael (sword) is made out of silver or steel? So, thats it, Silver or Steel? Because it works great with both kind of enemies. ---------- Updated at 10:38 PM ---------- Nevermind, found it A gwyhyr is a splendid gnomish sword...
  3. E

Just finished the game, im so sad... Spoilers ahead

Just finished the game, im so sad... Spoilers ahead I ended the game and i am dying, cant play a shit, all the games i played 3 weeks ago before TW3, i cant hold them. CDProjekt has ruined my gaming happiness by doing the best game ever, and even inside the game im sad because the romances. I...
  4. E

About Cinematics and Speaking

About Cinematics and Speaking Can you guys put an option to pause the cinematic/speaking, i am spanish but i wanted to play witcher 3 in english but there are many words i dont know and i dont have the option to stop the cinematic and look for them in google with my phone. So could you please...
  5. E

Two Questions, About Velen and CE

Two Questions, About Velen and CE Can we visit Velen? Thanned Island? In the witcher 3 collectors edition there is a The witchers universe - the compendium , and you are also launching a book called The World of The Witcher. Are they the same? Whats the difference if not so btw: You said 3...
  6. E

Dark Mode weird stuff

Dark Mode weird stuff So i started weeks ago another game in dark mode to import the game to the wild hunt. So far in dark mode, i have seen that, i dont have second level of skills in the skill tree (i think its normal), i cant use mutagens, theres no ability that allows me to it, Letho was...
  7. E

Winning Letho RLY EASY on DARK MODE. WTF !!!!

Winning Letho RLY EASY on DARK MODE. WTF !!!! So , with witcher 3 on february i started playing tw2 again this time making choices as geralt would have (inspired by the books) and i rly had some bad time with all that die from 1 hit shit from every monster and that. But when i arrived to fight...
Top Bottom