Search results

+
  1. C

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

you can try looking for clues without witcher vision :p although on some terrain quests would take weeks then
  2. C

Failed Crookback Bog quest, should i load old save? first playthrough

youll be fine imo, youll have to merely live with the guilt that your inaction got the baron killed
  3. C

Monster contracts relics almost always underleveled?

maybe not cut out since the game was made with it in mind but it definitely could use some toning down so that two levels dont make or break a fight
  4. C

[HoS] Boss Fights

so the Death March finally lived up to its name and description? GOOD.
  5. C

HoS Difficulty being Nerfed?

goddomit im still in skellige by the time i get to playing the expansion itll probably be like someone just switched difficulty to just the story cdpr pls keep death march as it is option to lower difficulty as you play exists for a reason
  6. C

My unpopular opinion on the Witcher 3 map size

i prefer maps not being packed to the very inch its silly when there are some people sitting around and just 30m away there are some monsters just chilling
  7. C

Why is Gwent way harder now?

because we got gwent difficulty slider in gameplay options at least it isnt a snoozefest as soon as you get about five hero cards anymore
  8. C

What you expect from 1.10?

double the sword autosheath range double the AI combat area range
  9. C

What Keeps you Playing?

im the opposite, if it wasnt for sleep, job and other life things i'd have played the whole game in one sitting i also enjoy the combat, its reliance on getting close and personal and having to be aware and agile instead of just going hurr my lifebar is bigger than yours if you hate the combat...
  10. C

Newbie got attacked by wolfes and died

you can just run away from pretty much anything also, train with vesemir, but preferably do it from a separate save for a couple minutes every time you play, as a warmup instead of one 30 min session that is bound to leave you bored. just beware of autosaves getting possibly overwritten.
  11. C

Broken combat & levelling balance nearly ruins this game...

the problem imo is that 2-3 levels can make or break a fight say barons wraiths at level 4 and level 6 are two different fights purely because of the huge damage scaling per level cut it down to a third of what it is and youll have a far more leveling friendly game
  12. C

Russian localization weird dialogue speed up\slow down

this fix acceleration and pauses in priscillas song and youd have 12/10 localization
  13. C

Soft Targeting

most of the time i ignore that and just keep fighting if i really want to hit a specific enemy, i make sure to aim at him as if i had a shooter crosshair in the middle of my screen and i make sure to do that before clicking attack seems to work so far in my experience hes been pretty...
  14. C

Anyone else miss the fluid combat of Witcher 2 Enhanced edition?

i miss combos from w1 w3 feels like hit, then a separate hit, then a separate hit whereas w1 was hit into hit into hit w3 is kinda like staccato combat tho overall i like it, especially with a house rule of no rolling
  15. C

Expansion says "unique relationship"

here's hoping for some fanservice for gay girls :wisegirl:
  16. C

Expansion says "unique relationship"

DA:I thata way ------->
  17. C

Crossbows under water

ive had many drowners take two arrows before dying
  18. C

CDPR - Please answer this question regarding open world of TW3

i can see Vizima from White Orchard but cant just walk over there (at least I think its Vizima) 10/10 broken promises, 0/10 game, brb uninstalling
  19. C

Dead body with flowers next to dead horse

you know the young, do foolish things for love, become drowner meal
Top Bottom