Search results

+
  1. T

Why new game plus doesn't excite me..

Not all of the free DLCs appeal to everyone. Some like the alt Yenn appearance, some don't. As such, they choose to use it or not as they prefer. Some people won't like new game plus. Either they want to start from the beginning again or they don't plan to replay the game or they don't like how...
  2. T

The Witcher 3 has NO need for New Game+

And since New Game + is confirmed to be on its way for people who want to play it, this thread can be closed and you can continue discussion in teh New Game + thread. =)
  3. T

16 DLC - New Game+ (Confirmed)

Please use the already open thread on this topic. Thanks. =)
  4. T

Please implement NEW GAME+ ASAP

New Game + is on the way. More details coming soon. =)
  5. T

New Game+ is coming it seems

Indeed. New Game + is on the way. More details when they're available. Who loves ya? We do. =)
  6. T

Alternative look for Ciri DLC

Yes. =)
  7. T

CDPR must hate PS4- dlc missing again

Here is how releasing DLC & patches works. This applies to CDPR and to the other major studio I have worked with. I cannot guarantee this is how it works everywhere, but in my experience, this is how it works. This is an extremely simplified view and doesn't take into consideration all the...
  8. T

Dlc 15

It should be available now for PC & Xbox One. It will hopefully be out today or early tomorrow for PS4. :)
  9. T

Is 1.07's "alternative movement style" detailed anywhere? What is it exactly?

It is my understanding (I haven't played with the new movement style yet) that it is a change in the sensitivity of movement. I can't give you more details as I haven't had hands on with it yet but if you think of it in terms of sensitivity & responsiveness rather than a complete overhaul of the...
  10. T

DLC 13+14 are here

As we have said repeatedly, we deliberately will not be more specific. Sorry.
  11. T

DLC 13+14 are here

We are working to get the patch and the DLC available as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience.
  12. T

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

The team continues to work on the 1.07 patch and the Ciri DLC. When we have word on them, we will let everyone know here and on our Facebook/Twitter feeds. We will not give an estimate of date/time for the reasons I have previously stated. Thanks for your patience.
  13. T

S No DLC or Patch this week?

The team is still working on both the patch & the Ciri DLC. When we have news, we will let everyone know. Thanks for your patience. :)
  14. T

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

We say "soon" because it is safer than giving an exact date. Imagine how upset our fans would be if we said "The patch will be out on Xday" and then Xday comes but, for whatever technical reason, the patch doesn't go live that day. Sure, some people would understand that technical issue happen...
  15. T

What's the hold up on 1.07?

Take a look back at the past patches and ask yourself: "Did they delay PC patches for consoles, or did they release the PC patch and consoles came later when they were done"? And as for the "out of their depth" muffin-headedness, it pains me to hear this as it is no win for the team. We do not...
  16. T

Absolutely. I am not saying there is NO possibility you will ever see New Game +. The dev team is aware it has been requested and they like to keep fans happy when possible. However, as you can see by patch 1.07, there are other things being worked on as well. There are still 2 free DLCs (after...
  17. T

It isn't meant to be funny. Someone asked me on Twitter about a New Game + feature and I responded as you read. There is no word on a new game + feature. If that were to ever change (if it was added in the Expansion pass or a future DLC or whenever, then we would have word on it and would let...
  18. T

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

More details on patch 1.07 availability coming next week
  19. T

Patch 1.07 - Changelog

More details on patch 1.07 availability coming next week. :)
  20. T

What's the hold up on 1.07?

The full change log is now available. :)
Top Bottom