Search results

+
  1. J

Cant place urn during death till you part [Blood and Wine]

Cant place urn during death till you part [Blood and Wine] For some reason I cannot place the urn on the grave, nothing shows up up when I use witcher senses either.
  2. J

[Spoilers] Game crashes on the last quest

[b]. After I finish talking to Triss the just closes, no freeze, no driver crash, no error, just straight up closes. Any fix?
  3. J

Insta death on insane?!

I died before letho even moved, just as the screen was loading. I am running some mods, like dark mode items on any difficulty and some mods that give geralt a little bit of health (maybe cheating but I'd rather not die in 2 hits from a nekker)
  4. J

Insta death on insane?!

Insta death on insane?! I keep getting insta killed on insane. Its happened after I've spoken to Iorveth and its happened as I'm about to fight Letho for the first time, I get to where I'm supposed to fight him and I just die for no reason?! happened like 5 times now and its really annoying.
  5. J

Game not saving my game?

Game not saving my game? last night I was playing on insane and wanted to give it a rest so I saved. Just now I went to play again and it didnt save? I tired multiple times to save and none were saving, even on different difficulties.
Top Bottom