Search results

+
  1. M

Quest An Eye for An Eye Broken ( PS4 )

Bumping this because I have the same problem. Fortunately I haven't completed the Deadly Plot quest yet, it just started when Djikstra met me outside the lighthouse. I'll try what people suggested in this thread. This is a pretty big oversight, though.
  2. M

After the Game Ends - The What Happens Next Thread

The only thing I'd personally like to carry over is my gwent collection and the various item schematics. I'd actually like to re-level again and pick different skills this time. I've seen reports of NG+ being a future DLC thing based on searching through various game files, I'm not sure if that...
  3. M

What happens if you don't complete Novigrad's main quests?

Er, actually he does seem to. I mean, it was obvious that you were going to end up there anyway and it going in this direction isn't a bad thing, other than the predictability that Novigrad would just be a stepping stone. I think the only thing the whole of Novigrad actually yielded was...
  4. M

FAILED: No Master Blacksmith.

It's not exactly a spoiler, just the name of a non-story-related quest that gives nothing away, as well as a very ambiguous quest name of an actual central quest which I don't think gives anything away, unless it's a book reference or something that I'm not getting.
  5. M

Losing Pretty Much All of My Crowns For No Reason

I think if you have over this specific amount it's because you have some money in crowns and some in florens. Florens are an actual item in your inventory, crowns are the more usual kind of game currency where it's not a visible item, just a number expressed in the UI somewhere. It's the crowns...
  6. M

More manual save slots?

It's not a console limitation at all. While there are games that limit save slots, they tend to do so to avoid savescumming (e.g. Dark Souls) or in older times because they could only fit so many onto the memory card or cartridge - but if you had enough memory cards you could make as many, for...
  7. M

Should I wait for all DLC's?

They're all pretty superficial things. For example, crossbows are pretty crap and are only used to shoot flying enemies to the ground or to one-shot underwater enemies, and some of these DLCs are more crossbows. It really doesn't matter what crossbow you use, to be honest. The other DLC this...
  8. M

Fistfight problem

Often you can just hammer strong attack and they'll block at first but then their stamina will go, at least on the 2nd hardest difficulty.
  9. M

Funny Glitches

A lot more stuff here. These are all in my personal playthrough and I haven't even completed the Novigrad stuff yet. I've ignored the endless times you see NPCs standing in midair or sitting on nothing other than the "hovercar" one. This game seriously needs some better QA in certain places...
  10. M

DLC 7+8 out now

People say this without thinking about it at all, apparently. Street Fighter II had 8 characters and cost about £50, or about £75 adjusting for inflation. Street Fighter IV had over 30 characters and cost about £35-40. What exactly did they remove in order to add in some DLC characters or...
  11. M

So Dandelion points you somewhere other than Skellige, yet Geralt goes to Skellige anyway for an act of the game? Maybe it'll make more sense when I see it, but as it stands Dandelion either points you to Skellige, to someone else who points you to Skellige, or is completely useless and Geralt...
  12. M

I thought the same thing. Before I even got to Novigrad I had a quest to take a boat to Skellige, and not at a particularly higher level than I was at the time. I also got a level 11 quest to help Lambert and that involves going to Skellige. It does seem kind of odd that there's all this stuff...
  13. M

"Get Junior" all messed up

"Get Junior" all messed up I know there's a glitch to do with Gangs of Novigrad and this quest, but this isn't that. Basically, I ignored the Gangs quest and went ahead to Roche's camp having done the other branches. Roche and I went to see Radovid and then the next quest was to go...
  14. M

PS4 5-6 DLC not on EUROPEAN PSN

I just got it too. Can anyone from CDPR say if this week's DLC is still on schedule for us? What was the problem, anyway?
  15. M

CDPR should make a new cow farming "fix" every patch since people are now using the fix as an exploit itself

A game is basically a collection of rules; get 1 skill point a level, so many XP to level up, need to be level 20 to equip this thing, this spell does X-Y damage, etc etc. The thing is, if it's a board game the rules are in the rulebook and the players need to enforce them themselves. In a...
  16. M

PS4 5-6 DLC not on EUROPEAN PSN

Still not there. Has anyone tried downloading them with a US account and seeing if the PAL game recognises them?
  17. M

Quick question about A Towerful of Mice quest

Yeah, but I would've thought that since I've seemingly talked to every ghost, that subquest should now be complete. The fact it isn't complete implies there are still more ghosts, yet I can't see any. Edit Went on with the quest and it now counts as completed. Seems odd since every other...
  18. M

Minor bug -- beehives no longer lootable after 1.04

Minor bug -- beehives no longer lootable after 1.04 As the title says. The "X" prompt appears but does nothing, after a short time the prompt will no longer appear and the game seems to consider the fallen beehive as looted.
  19. M

Quick question about A Towerful of Mice quest

Quick question about A Towerful of Mice quest I've got up to Anabelle on the top floor and have listened to every ghost I could find in the tower as well as every one I could see outside in the vicinity of the tower. Depsite that, the quest is still marked as in-progress in the log. Should it...
  20. M

broken skill

With the various skill bugs, it'd be nice if CDPR added a respec potion to your inventory with each patch.
Top Bottom