Search results

+
  1. n4nirmal09

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

in the services tab in task manager?
  2. n4nirmal09

Cyberpunk 2077 PC Crash Issues

Try Stoping "NahimicServices" from taskmanager. It worked for me.
  3. n4nirmal09

Adam Badowski's Twitter Response (Missing Features..)

Yea, it's definitely not for me. Coming from a player who went on an investigations on Salamandra, and uncovering case of Raymond the detectives death and much more, and trying to change the outcome of a rebellion by siding with Yaevinn and "Collecting Cards" and understanding the Grandmasters...
  4. n4nirmal09

NVME SSD Causing Crash Every 5 - 10 Minutes Constantly

My Findings: 1) M.2 NVME PCIE SSD WITH RT - Crash! every 1 - 5 min. Not a hardware issue, cause I was playing StarCitizen form the same SSD continuously after CP crash. 2) M.2 NVME PCIE SSD without raytracing -No Crashes!. 3) SATA SSD WITH or WITHOUT RT - No crashes!
  5. n4nirmal09

THanks, did that already. Updated Firmware, No Luck!. Turns out the RTX is causing crash. RTX off, 0 crash since.
  6. n4nirmal09

Game version 1.06 - Corsair MP600 PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD - Crash!
  7. n4nirmal09

Hotfix 1.05

Thanks ... Please add a walk toggle for M&K and remove the self shadow of MC completely, it still looks like some weird geo shape like puppet. Add them later after locomotion system is fixed and entire character is properly rendered with appropriate model animations (which is absolutely needed...
  8. n4nirmal09

Important Update

Congrats for the amazing world you've created, enjoying the world and aesthetics of it. My issue is not with the graphical glitches, but more with the lack of innovation in gameplay mechanics department and lack of role play in an rpg system .. for me the gameplay feels like the same old in a...
  9. n4nirmal09

Request to priorities tweaking or updating or changing entirely the gameplay mechanics

First of all thank you CDPR for this amazing world. You guys crafted an extraordinary world, with amazing atmosphere that I enjoy very much, but that's the only one aspect the game is living up to currently. I know CDPR is hard at work on technical issues or whatever, but I just have to put this...
  10. n4nirmal09

The Witcher 1&2 Remakes?

A humble request to remaster whole witcher 1 I loved witcher as a game,as a movie, as a symphony. I will really love playing witcher 1 with new engine in PC, but keeping the main theme of witcher 1 same. I don't know if this is possible, but it will really be a experience of a life time.
  11. n4nirmal09

Remastering witcher 1 with witcher 3 engine.

Remastering witcher 1 with witcher 3 engine. I loved witcher as a game,as a movie, as a symphony. I will really love playing witcher 1 with new engine but keeping the main theme of witcher 1 same. I don't know if this is possible, but it will really be a experience of a life time.
  12. n4nirmal09

Combat in WITCHER 3

Combat in WITCHER 3 I'm a huge fan of Geralt and his swords, But combat in witcher 2 wasn't that pleasing. He was like a knight. His movements was common. The only unique feature he had was the ability to hit and rollover(in same speed of an athletic human) and quick save the game (since i'm...
Top Bottom