Search results

+
  1. Q

Journalism criticism

First I do not speak well english thus I can't express myself as well and as precisly as I want to, wich is realy problematic in this case, because I realy need to be more precise, I just can't. How I think things work : 1 - We do not chose what we like (= dislike, it's the same thing, it's to...
  2. Q

[spoiler] cringe/childish (super funny to me) vid about weird interaction with Judy

The goal of this post is not at all to complain about the game (liked it a lot btw), I just wanted to share something that was not intented and that I found myself realy funny, hoping other people would find it funny as well. You can throw as much as you want during this whole cutscene. Maybe...
  3. Q

[Mod] Sensational graphisms !

[Mod] Sensational graphisms ! Good morning, I am here to share the visual mod that fits my tastes the most and I truly hope you'll be as amazed as I was when I discovered it ! Please, watch this with Chrome and in 1440p (if you can) for better results and keep in mind that the recording and...
  4. Q

The frightful curse of the ten posts !

The frightful curse of the ten posts ! Good morning, I need your help ! I will try to explain the terrible situation in wich I am with my outstanding english speaking knowledge : I discovered a few days ago a wonderfull graphic mod for the game "The Witcher 3". It was such a fantastic mod...
Top Bottom