Search results

+
  1. gr8horned1

Same Old, Same Old

Same Old, Same Old The leader board says there are over 100000+ players. Why is it that when I play a casual match, it seems like I see the same opponents over and over again? With 100000+ players, one would think the odds of playing the same opponents would be very small.
  2. gr8horned1

Too Few People Playing Casual

Too Few People Playing Casual The leader board says there are over 100000+ players. Why is it when I play a casual match, I seem to see the same opponents over and over again?
  3. gr8horned1

Fringilla Vigo

Fringilla Vigo This is just a suggestion: How about changing this card so it will change the value of the card on the right to the value of the card on the left and ADD +1 to the card on the left. This will protect at least the card on the left or right from being attacked by a Scorch card or...
  4. gr8horned1

Name Change

Name Change Is there any way to change your "username"?
  5. gr8horned1

Cynthia

Cynthia Played Cynthia (base value 5) against my opponent and exposed a Nilfgaardian Knight (Value 10) and only got Cynthia boosted by 8 to 13...........Should be 15
  6. gr8horned1

NENNEKE & SUMMONING CIRCLE

NENNEKE & SUMMONING CIRCLE My opponent played NENNEKE and then I played SUMMONING CIRCLE but I didn't get anything for my effort. It was suppose to spawn a base copy of NENNEKE on my side of the board. What went wrong?
  7. gr8horned1

Xarthisius & Treason cards

Xarthisius & Treason cards I played my Xarthisus card (look at top 3 cards of opponents deck and move 1 (including GOLD cards) to the bottom of opponents deck. I picked a gold card to move to bottom of his deck. On my next play, I played my Treason card (play the bottom card of your...
  8. gr8horned1

RENEW & RAGH NAR ROOG

RENEW & RAGH NAR ROOG Why can't you resurrect RAGH NAR ROOG from your graveyard after playing the RENEW card?
  9. gr8horned1

Singleplayer Practice Mode

Singleplayer Practice Mode Simple question : Why are there no Skellige or Nilfgaard opponents?
  10. gr8horned1

Searching for a worthy opponent

Searching for a worthy opponent I noticed today that it's taking longer to find a worthy opponent. I assume it has something to do with what level you are at. I'm at level 54 and it's taking forever to find an opponent. You can get beat by a level 1 opponent if the cards you draw aren't any...
  11. gr8horned1

Skellige Gwent Cards

Skellige Gwent Cards Are there more than 2 leader cards for this faction? I have King Bran and Crach an Craite...........................if there are 2 more, does anyone know where to find them?
  12. gr8horned1

"COW" Gwent card

"COW" Gwent card It says that this Gwent card can be found on upper floor of the barn at the wedding. Does anybody remember where exactly on the map where the wedding was held? I'm trying to go back and get this card.
  13. gr8horned1

Gwent Bet Limit

Gwent Bet Limit How about raising the bet amount on the Gwent game................say...0-100
  14. gr8horned1

"Release in less than 1 hour"

"Release in less than 1 hour" Suddenly my game won't start when I hit play. so I uninstalled the game completely and reloaded it from the 4 DVD's..........I didn't see the 1.01 patch listed at GOG but installed the 1.06 and 1.08.3 patches and ALL the DLC's........now I see this...
  15. gr8horned1

Question regarding "The Expansion"

Question regarding "The Expansion" When the Expansion comes out later this year, will you have to play it with a NG+ save or (if you didn't start a NG+ game) can you play it with your original save prior to NG+ upgrade? And will the level of the opponents be adjusted depending on...
  16. gr8horned1

Dlc #16

Dlc #16 When are we getting the last of the FREE DLC's.......#16
  17. gr8horned1

Odd Gwent play from blacksmith in Kaer Trolde

Odd Gwent play from blacksmith in Kaer Trolde I've been playing Gwent with the blacksmith located near the bridge to Kaer Trolde and observed the following odd playing by him. On certain plays, he will play a Commander's Horn (2x) on his siege row when.......1....he doesn't even have any siege...
  18. gr8horned1

GWENT play BUG?

GWENT play BUG? Not sure if this is a bug in the gameplay or not. I played the Mysterious Elf card ( 0 pts and draw 2 cards from your deck) on my opponents side of the board and drew 2 cards from my deck. He then played a DECOY card and took the ELF card off the board. Later, he played the...
  19. gr8horned1

What LEVEL are you?

What LEVEL are you? Just curious to see what levels are being achieved by players by the time they beat the game or by the time you get to Act 3? (without cheating)
  20. gr8horned1

What LEVEL are you?

What LEVEL are you? Just curious to see what levels are being achieved by players by the time they beat the game or by the time you get to Act 3? (without cheating)
Top Bottom