Search results

+
  1. M

Do Not Be Afraid About CP2077

I don't mind 1st person gameplay at all really im excited to play it, its the cutscenes that are the problem. Especially when they first defended 1st person by stating you would still see your character there, and they was quite happy to show how beautiful they looked in the demo. I can't help...
  2. M

Modded game not launching.

Do you really? Seems to be a-ok. I actually tried that first but it gave me an error, something about unable to patch files. I also tried the link i gave myself before figuring it out the 2nd time, it was because i got the 32 bit version of the file rather than the 64 and it cost me money hah.
  3. M

Modded game not launching.

Its definitely 100% after having installed certain mods (Witcher 3 enhanced edition and HD Reworked project) because removing them solves it but both cause the problem independently regardless of the other. All into correct subfolders and scripts merged wherever possible. I go on Steam, click...
  4. M

Does anyone have the corresponding DLC names to the numbers 1 through 16?

Appreciate it a lot. Exactly what i needed.
  5. M

Does anyone have the corresponding DLC names to the numbers 1 through 16?

So i have hit a mod limit and would like to turn some of them off, i am pretty far in to the game now so i have no need for items like the temerian armor set or some quests that i have done. Only the numbers dont fit the release schedule nor the list they have on the wiki so it is quite hard to do.
  6. M

Project Toussaint

Does anyone happen to have these files anywhere? Sorry for necroing an old thread hope no one minds too much. I was looking at a video comparing 3 or 4 Toussaint mods and was planning to go with clear lighting but this one blew me away. Its not on the nexus anymore it was removed because "New...
  7. M

Is there a way to get "Cutscene lighting" working with 1.31?

Oh wow that sky lol. I am going to have to play around with it maybe use the clear toussaint lighting to see if it mellows it out a bit. You can see the quality it adds to the foliage/char but jesus that looks unplayable.
  8. M

Really can you do some comparisons? That is a shame to hear honestly. I havent played blood and wine yet so was looking forward to it, although this is my 2nd playthrough i didn't get far through it didnt like the side content so much. Have you tried it with "Clear toussaint lighting"? It gets...
  9. M

Physics different at 30/60FPS (especially hair physics)

I play at 30fps owing to lack of gpu power (480) and an unsatisfying need to push the game as far as possible graphically. So cheers i didn't really notice it until now haha.
  10. M

Unless you are not on 1.31 that mod i originally linked on its own does not work. I know the difference, its not a subtle effect even generally speaking, its meant to simulate a kind of global illumination where shadows are actual shadows. You can instantly tell the difference looking at the...
  11. M

Fast travel no longer works for me.

I did - "reverifying mapmenu.ws (which i assume has something to do with it as that is the file the mod changed) nothing changes". Deleted that file and reverified through steam. Edit: So i reinstalled and it did nothing fast travel still wouldn't work. But i did what KoalaNalle suggested and...
  12. M

I didn't no, well i did but it was much later on though not entirely sure if i completely got rid of any traces of it in the merged folder. Pretty sure there was only a conflict with W3EE. Once i get everything reinstalled ill merge it all again though just in case. And that is a good idea too...
  13. M

I had been using "Fasttravelfromanywhere" which is out of date and apparently broken judging from the comments, it was working however for me in White Orchard and travelling from Vizima to Velen. I never used it when i wasn't supposed to during a quest though so that isn't the issue, i have...
  14. M

You are right i cant. I have played with it before so i knew it wasn't working, you can even see people talking about it in the comments. Speaking of which, someone posted a comparison from July of last year. http://www.screenshotcomparison.com/comparison/116033 This is mine...
  15. M

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2464 Decided to play the game again for the first time in a couple of years and rather than use STLM or something like it i decided on this. I like how it generally keeps the look of Vanilla intact and improves upon it. But it seemingly doesn't work.
  16. M

I want more convenient oil application

FriendlyHud also has the quick menu where you just tap tab/LB to bring up the radial menu and apply there. Can do it with potions and choose bombs and stuff there too. Personally dont like the idea of just applying stuff automatically.
  17. M

Please don't let the witcher series die

According to the leaks in 2014 Witcher 4 was/has been planned for some time in the future. I can only imagine the sales numbers invigorated that idea further. No way does a company just drop a golden egg like this, even if its not geralts story and just other expansions it will continue at some...
  18. M

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Does anyone know if CSLM still being worked on and where to get it? Found some comparisons shit was great want to use it while playing main game before blood and wine.
  19. M

Share Your Screenshots!!!

Damn Skellige is even more beautiful modded. Pretty much complete with ultra grass mod and semi-volumetric clouds.
  20. M

Analysis: With Witcher 3 CDPR no longer treat the players like adults [SPOILERS]

“Sometimes you see games that claim they have mature storytelling when really it's adolescent storytelling. It's just tits and blood, and yeah that's ‘mature’ because it's rated R, but it's not the same thing.”...
Top Bottom