Search results

+
  1. M

Modded game not launching.

Its definitely 100% after having installed certain mods (Witcher 3 enhanced edition and HD Reworked project) because removing them solves it but both cause the problem independently regardless of the other. All into correct subfolders and scripts merged wherever possible. I go on Steam, click...
  2. M

Does anyone have the corresponding DLC names to the numbers 1 through 16?

So i have hit a mod limit and would like to turn some of them off, i am pretty far in to the game now so i have no need for items like the temerian armor set or some quests that i have done. Only the numbers dont fit the release schedule nor the list they have on the wiki so it is quite hard to do.
  3. M

Fast travel no longer works for me.

I had been using "Fasttravelfromanywhere" which is out of date and apparently broken judging from the comments, it was working however for me in White Orchard and travelling from Vizima to Velen. I never used it when i wasn't supposed to during a quest though so that isn't the issue, i have...
  4. M

Is there a way to get "Cutscene lighting" working with 1.31?

https://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/2464 Decided to play the game again for the first time in a couple of years and rather than use STLM or something like it i decided on this. I like how it generally keeps the look of Vanilla intact and improves upon it. But it seemingly doesn't work.
  5. M

Cant do "Reasons of State".

Cant do "Reasons of State". Same problem as this from a year ago...https://steamcommunity.com/app/292030/discussions/0/530646715645674242/ Cant interact with the soldier stationed at the ramp. It shows the quest marker above his head until you move up to him...
  6. M

Anyway to just revert back?

Anyway to just revert back? Was playing through my 2nd game last night and woke to every single mod just broken. Removed them all the entire UI is crunched in the middle of the screen. I have no interest in Blood and wine at all until i finish this. And i have no interest in this without mods...
  7. M

Game running really bad for anyone after the patch?

Game running really bad for anyone after the patch? Reinstalled the game today for the expansion and the performance is terrible, playing on all max besides shadows, 20-25 fps in novigrad down to low 30's in the wild, was pretty smooth before didn't even experience these kind of drops with the...
  8. M

Genuinely the worst player i have ever seen.

Genuinely the worst player i have ever seen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKUXZl24qQA Came across this today while searching through witcher 3 videos sorry if yall seen it, apparently a semi famous lets player known but being horrendous at games and always blaming the game or the controls...
  9. M

Problems with neutral heroes DLC?

Problems with neutral heroes DLC? How do you activate this? its not on the menu for me redownloaded it 3 or 4 times now along with the others, i have no idea what other DLC i have either to be honest the only one that shows up in ALT for yennefer. Im on the PC. A friend says he has the option...
  10. M

I have a physical copy.

I have a physical copy. And no CDDrive. Is there a key that comes with it for GOG? I notice there is one on the back of the manual but it says to use it during install. ---------- Updated at 12:02 PM ---------- The code added the game to Galaxy, awesome, sorry for openin topic.
Top Bottom