Search results

+
  1. S

A glitch bandit camp.

A glitch bandit camp. There is a glitch bandit camp south of Condyle in Velen - No Man's Land. I have been there and kill every single bandit and looted everything that is there. Regardless, the mark on my map is still white and haven't grayed out yet even though I have looted everything there...
  2. S

Please buff Fiend Decoction!

Please buff Fiend Decoction! Fiend Decoction allows you to carry around extra weight...by a measly 20 pounds! For something that is going take up 80% of my toxicity can we please raise it up to something like 50 or 60 pounds? I don't think it's too much to ask.
  3. S

The Cave of Dreams marked as FAILED? [PC]

The Cave of Dreams marked as FAILED? [PC] After finishing the quest "The Cave of Dreams" and going about my day, I realized about 4 hours later that instead of it marked as "COMPLETED" it is marked as "FAILED". I did everything there is to be done successfully and got a green check next to...
  4. S

Can't craft mutagens? [PC]

Can't craft mutagens? [PC] Um...why can't I craft blue, green, or red mutagen? I have all the component(3 lesser mutagens) and yet I can't craft it. The option is grey out and it just simply say "Item is already crafted". Please fix it. This is a serious bug because how will we craft greater...
  5. S

Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine - two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

Will the DLC expansion take place after or during Geralt's adventure? I'm planning on buying the season pass for the upcoming DLC expansion. But, does anyone know when those stories actually take place? I'm currently playing on my second playthrough and I don't want to finish the story with...
  6. S

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Do you want to see a "Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Enhanced Edition" happen? [SPOILERS] I absolutely love The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. It is one of the best game I've ever played. But, there is no denying on how much problems this game has. One quick visit to this forum and you can already see...
  7. S

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

Thank you for the suggestion. I have now added a poll.
  8. S

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS] On my first playthrough, Ciri ended up being Empress. It was a hard ending for me to accept because deep down I know it's not what she truly wanted and that she only did it for the sake of the people. Throughout the entire game, she has been a constant...
Top Bottom