Search results

+
  1. S

A glitch bandit camp.

A glitch bandit camp. There is a glitch bandit camp south of Condyle in Velen - No Man's Land. I have been there and kill every single bandit and looted everything that is there. Regardless, the mark on my map is still white and haven't grayed out yet even though I have looted everything there...
  2. S

Please buff Fiend Decoction!

Please buff Fiend Decoction! Fiend Decoction allows you to carry around extra weight...by a measly 20 pounds! For something that is going take up 80% of my toxicity can we please raise it up to something like 50 or 60 pounds? I don't think it's too much to ask.
  3. S

The Cave of Dreams marked as FAILED? [PC]

The Cave of Dreams marked as FAILED? [PC] After finishing the quest "The Cave of Dreams" and going about my day, I realized about 4 hours later that instead of it marked as "COMPLETED" it is marked as "FAILED". I did everything there is to be done successfully and got a green check next to...
  4. S

Can't craft mutagens? [PC]

Can't craft mutagens? [PC] Um...why can't I craft blue, green, or red mutagen? I have all the component(3 lesser mutagens) and yet I can't craft it. The option is grey out and it just simply say "Item is already crafted". Please fix it. This is a serious bug because how will we craft greater...
  5. S

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS] On my first playthrough, Ciri ended up being Empress. It was a hard ending for me to accept because deep down I know it's not what she truly wanted and that she only did it for the sake of the people. Throughout the entire game, she has been a constant...
Top Bottom