Search results

+
  1. W

[MOD] Super Turbo Lighting Mod

How did you get the fog to go away? And by fog i mean the blue distance fog.
  2. W

Activated Skills Tree

It's the second to last skill in the fast style skillset, combine it with the decoction that makes stamina use regain hp to become unkillable.
  3. W

Can't install the free DLC

I found the fix, the gog client didn't wan't to update itself so i had to re install it.
  4. W

No i used english then and i still do.
  5. W

Can't install the free DLC Hello i have recently reformated my computer and after installing the witcher 3 i run into this issue. All of the things that say %titleofproduct% i can not install, and my save is reliant on 2 of the dlc, is there some way to fix this?
  6. W

What would make the game perfect for you?

I feel that that is aplliable to any multplier in this series, oil have always made a negliable difference, atleast in this you can get superiour oils and all that but overall i think it would be better if those felt like they did more of an impact. One thing i really don't like is how all your...
  7. W

What would make the game perfect for you?

The V.A.T.S like thing they where going to use to hit monsters weak spot sounded cool, but it would be rather hard to implement.
  8. W

Witcher 3 Graphics

I have noticed one thing, the shaders are different during conversations. Atleast for me maybe not so much when you have ultra on but if so is there someway for you to have the conversation shaders when playing normaly?
  9. W

A Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes style Demo for CP 2077?

I would like a demo that is a VR training enviorment showing the different mechanincs and such you have planned for the game. Edit: Kinda like the Silent hill PT not really connected to the game but a teaser for what it will (Would have for silent hill :C) have.
  10. W

Witcher 3 Graphics

A ultra high budget corridor simulator where almost all lighting is prebaked that is exclusive usually have nice graphics, but then again i really don't like all those filters it has.
  11. W

Has your Witcher 3 Collectors Edition Shipped yet?

Same here in sweden, but it started moving 13:25 yesterday so it is probably already there just that i haven't gotten the announcement yet.
  12. W

Witcher 3 - Savegame Import

Then it is in your steam cloud folder, sorry but i do not remember the path.
  13. W

Few Last Hours To Release!

And i won't be able to play it on release because it hasn't arrived yet and the post office is holding my 980 hostage, i should be able to fix it tommorow though.
  14. W

What color correction can do to those ugly screenshots

Yeah, it didn't really help much.
  15. W

What color correction can do to those ugly screenshots

That image is terribly low rez
  16. W

Unrealistic Expectations?

Forums are mostly made for discussions and not feedback to the developer, it's better if they have 1 thread where all of the complaints and discussions go so that they don't drag down other threads discussions.
  17. W

Unrealistic Expectations?

A little off topic but will the other thread be unlocked?
  18. W

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

Yeah they wen't very bankrupt when they did it with witcher 2 right?
  19. W

How will you know that I bought the game? Regarding free DLC

Thanks for the answer, to bad the GoG key can't activate on steam, steam have some functionalities i prefer.
  20. W

How will you know that I bought the game? Regarding free DLC

In some older thread a red told me that the physical version has no cdkey, tough that could be changed.
Top Bottom