Search results

+
  1. L

Really enjoying Cyberpunk. Am I alone ?

I'll wait and then try. KCD also from Poland comes to mind. Love that game
  2. L

Can't get over 60 - 65 FPS no matter what resolution or settings on PC

Maybe ai suite changes max power limits in bios.
  3. L

msconfig command let's you disable services after startup like all asus and antivirus services. Adding the folder where the game is installed to avast or whatever antivirus program is used or disabling the antivirus all together.
  4. L

Not familiar with Ai Suite but googling that it might change windows power plan settings. Maybe processor settings to 100% aren't restored properly after uninstall. Edit: There should be an asus ai uninstaller maybe in asus web site that cleans windows services the installer made. Those services...
  5. L

Maybe it's a Geforce Experience related (if using nVidia) and/or W10 game mode thing. Don't remember if game mode is on or off by default. Sorry still just guessing mate. Edit: Also if there's global settings in nvidia control panel like vertical sync on might have an affect.
  6. L

Some of those third party software problems that are fixed with a clean W10 installation might be because they install their required version of c++ runtime libraries. There is usually a folder within the game install folders called something like "3rdparty" which has the game required runtime...
  7. L

Hotfix 1.31 now available on PC!

Of cource there is now because I just downloaded the 1.10 version and spent a few hours installing and using Excel to figure out the patches. :what:
  8. L

Error on Patching to 1.30 version

Same problem here. Tried uninstalling baw, hos and the 16 dlc packages but same error again.
  9. L

Is it just me or did CDPR do a good job on horror without trying in Witcher 3?

Yep that's what I meant plus Spoontaneous Profits and La Cage au Fou from BaW ;)
  10. L

Is it just me or did CDPR do a good job on horror without trying in Witcher 3?

What's the deal with CDPR and spoons :D
  11. L

Will the Witcher 3 have an Enhanced Edition?

I guess there could be a DX12 version closer to the release of Cyberpunk if they wan't to test out something.
  12. L

Patch 1.22 now available on PC

Well now the new skill slots are bugged. "You can unlock this slot at level 9999999"
  13. L

Where are the two additional armor and weapon stands in Corvo Bianco?

It was actually a bug. I left to the runewright while the armor stands were being delivered. I hope they fix this sooner than later.
  14. L

Yep to both. For some reason I thought there should be five of each but guess it's three...
  15. L

Where are the two additional armor and weapon stands in Corvo Bianco? Where are the two additional armor and weapon stands in Corvo Bianco?
  16. L

Need some help..

After completing everythin on my own I used google to give the locations to all side quests and checked them out that way. There were some but not many left so It's totally possible to do without any outside help.
  17. L

Patch 1.20 Changelog

Well at least there's the level scaling option to bring a little comfort.. and challenge :)
  18. L

What're ye doin' in preperation of B&W

Getting all the witcher gear mastercrafted is a bitch. Finally understand the point with all those smugglers caches...
  19. L

Graphics upgrades beyond B&W

Wondering how's the load times when traveling between Toussaint and the old places (if that's possible). With new assets and everything in place at Toussaint it might take awhile to load when fast traveling to Novigrad for example. Uncharted 4:s assets and lightning looks amazing. I hope we...
  20. L

Blood and Wine available May 31st!

Would the quest From a land Far, Far Away have anything to do with b&w and Toussaint... That quest left me baffeled. That's the quest where there is a diary found in a small island in Skellige and leads go to Velen... Crap I should have googled this shouldn't I...
Top Bottom