Search results

+
  1. O

Cannot Use my Mouse Properly Because the Game Shows the Xbox Keybinding

Seirously this bug is still here ? It's in since the 1st day of alpha...
  2. O

Cannot Use my Mouse Properly Because the Game Shows the Xbox Keybinding

Mouse/keyboard bug with hotas Is it possible to fix the bug when we have a hotas who disable mouse/keyboard when lauching the game. Seriously, this bug is in the game since day one alpha and still not fixed. The only solution given is to unplug device or desactivate joystick through device...
  3. O

ingame very low fps

ingame very low fps i have an issue with the game, it runs at 20/24 fps whatever i do. The gpu usage is near 2% (i have a 1080 gtx). I only manage to run it at 144 fps (i have a gsync screen) only one time but i didn't do anything for that.
  4. O

Terraria vs. The Witcher 3

next topic, potatoes vs cars
  5. O

A compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

when i change GrassDistanceScale=1.5 to 3 or 6 to increase de distance. I have a bug with field. they pop entirely in 1 block instead of spreading like with the 1.5 setup.
  6. O

texture streaming distance

texture streaming distance Is it possible to increase the distance of texture streaming ? (to pass from low to high resolution texture). In novigrad, it's sometimes ugly I already play in ultra.
  7. O

Witcher 3 Graphics... are good once you fix them.

Are you drunk ? Actual build is way better. I'm playing on 1440p, extreme, ini tweaked and sweetfx. the game is way better than 35min gameplay, and better than VGX trailer. When i 've entered in the swamp for the 1st time it was just whoa
  8. O

Game Freezing when browsing through inventory

same problem here. Nothing during the 1st 10h game, but now it happen 1 time on 5 when i press echap on inventory.
  9. O

Witcher 3 ReShade/SFX CT Graphics

don't work for me too. the program said succeed but no change ig.
  10. O

PC specs and benchmarks DISCUSSION

i7 3930k O/C at 4,5 ghz + SLI 2X 980 gtx O/C on 1440p screen All ultra, HBAO+ active, Haiwork for all active, tweak in user.ini on shadow and draw distance 60 fps in many case
  11. O

can't hide quest tracker

can't hide quest tracker i can"t hide the quest tracker on the minimap. If i select off, it's still on on the minimap.
  12. O

unlock via vpn

lol think a little
  13. O

Witcher 3 Anticipation Thread (Group Therapy)

gonna play tomorow morning, 01h00 am release, need to sleep :(
  14. O

http://www.geforce.com/whats-new/guides/the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-graphics-performance-and-tweaking-guide
  15. O

titan x is a shit card unless you go for 4k. 980 outperforme titan X on 1080p and 1440p
  16. O

i don't understand this benchmark. And only deutch bench ? seriously ? only deutch speak this language.
  17. O

GeForce Game Ready Driver for The Witcher 3

still no compatibility with DSR and Sli+Gsync :(
  18. O

is there a recap in tw3?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQEJwz5xy5w
  19. O

Censored Version Identification

with a vpn you can get the uncensored version
  20. O

The Witcher 3 PC Ultra vs. Ps4 - no difference, downgraded

U made my day. Compare screen vs twitch stream