Search results

+
  1. M

Miscellaneous questions

Hello, question regarding DLCs: At what suggested level will the expansions be set? I'm talking about the big ones. Would be nice if they were to be set on the same level of you charachter, otherwise people who beat the game would find those unchallenging.
  2. M

XP Bug: mod fixes it?

I also tried the exact same quest without the mod, and it didn't give me exp. I don't know what to believe anymore.
  3. M

I just did a grey main quest (va fail, elaine) and got 1500 exp, lol I had this newer version of the mod on.
  4. M

Can someone confirm me that there is no EXP scaling for quests? I mean, does the exp adjust based on the level you are doing the quest with? If red ---> more exp, if green ---> less exp? Or it's just that you get the same amount of exp regardless of the color? (grey quest should give no exp in...
  5. M

CDPR trust poll - do you believe we'll have the patch today?

You really are retarded, aren't you? Why do they allow people with mental deficiencies to go on the internet?
  6. M

No waves at Skellige

This happened to me and it was a bug. Meditate full 24 hours to fix it. When there is absolutely no wind, the sea is supposed to be 100% flat but with small waves and ripples (lika a normal sea).
  7. M

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

What? no, they said the pc patch will be released this week.
  8. M

already been stated, consoles will get the patch next week
  9. M

[Bug?] Sign damage increase with swords sheathed/unequipped.

Yet another proof for a game that it was released when LITTERALLY uncompleted.
  10. M

broken skill

The "Cat School Perk" is also broken and doesn't work at all.
  11. M

Addressing the no XP Glitch

The internet never stops surprising me.
  12. M

Ok, but where and how can I access this file in my game file? Or are you jealous of your finding and you are not sharing how you did it?
  13. M

Where can you see the actual number of XP per quest?
  14. M

I can't talk to the bookseller in the main plaza of Novigrad. Hudgson T K Something. I can't do his quest.
  15. M

Yes please fix this. It's just ludicruous.
  16. M

It's expected
  17. M

How much exp does the "master armorer" quest give you? The one in the baron's village with the dwarf and the lady. Does anyone know if the amount of exp given at the completition of a quest depends on your level?
  18. M

How does someone calculate how many EXP has lost? I did king's gambit quest and didn't reeive any. How can I know how many EXP I was supposed to get? Some contracts too.
  19. M

[BUG] Stuck on loading screen at the end of King's Gambit quest

I had a crash during King's Gambit quest, but I managed to complete it without freeze. The problem is, I didn't get any exp points. The other bug hit me.
Top Bottom