Search results

+
  1. M

[possible bug] Wolf's clothing quest. Spoilers on the main quest line in Freya's Garden

[possible bug] Wolf's clothing quest. Spoilers on the main quest line in Freya's Garden I took the Wolf's clothin quest, and I advanced it WHILE doing also the main quest line. I fighted the werewolf and agreed to help him, then I went to Yennefer, who talked to the dead body to gain...
  2. M

Sign intensity calculation through mutagens is bugged (photo)

Sign intensity calculation through mutagens is bugged (photo) If I equip three blue mutagens, fully slotted with blue signs, I should get a 120% boost. This is the correct value: After saving and reloading, you get this: As you can see there is a missing 30%, and I didn't change anything...
  3. M

I cannot talk to Marcus T K Hudgson, the keeper of the book store in Novigrad.

I cannot talk to Marcus T K Hudgson, the keeper of the book store in Novigrad. As the title says, I cannot talk to him. The button "talk" just doesn't appear, only his name. As I understand, I cannot do his quest. I just wanted to report it. Would be nice if it gets fixed in the next patch.
Top Bottom