Search results

+
  1. B

CDPR, please add these two features with Phantom Liberty Update

Hi, I played this game on PC with Geforce Now since mine couldn't handle it, and now I have a PS5 and would like to play Phantom Liberty on it by transferring my save file, but there are two things that worries me. First, please add keyboard + mouse support to PS5 version. You have it supported...
  2. B

[MOD REQUEST] Show Yellow Exclamation Marks on World Map

[MOD REQUEST] Show Yellow Exclamation Marks on World Map As the title says, is it possible for someone to make a mod that makes all yellow exclamation marks on the map available to see? There is no console command for it, you can only unveil them by visiting which is hard since the map is huge...
  3. B

A Mod To Pause the Game Any Moment?

A Mod To Pause the Game Any Moment? Hi, firstly i know the "Photomode2inOne" and "FriendlyHUD" mods that does what i ask at the title. But i need a mod that doesn't disable subtitles while pausing the game and don't affect other HUD elements. Which the both mods i said does. What i simply need...
  4. B

How to Find All Exclamation Marks on the Map?

How to Find All Exclamation Marks on the Map? Hi all, I was wondering if there's any way to reveal all the exclamation marks on the map? With a console command or is there any map or guide for all of them? I want to do them all i finished everything in the game but i suspect there are more...
  5. B

Tor Lara and Tor Zirael Sword Locations?

Tor Lara and Tor Zirael Sword Locations? Anyone know where these swords are? I saw a video on Youtube that shows the location of Tor Lara sword in the elven cave where the Sunstone quest takes place, but it is 2 months old video and the sword is not there at the moment. Is it removed from the game?
  6. B

Increased Loading Screens After 1.05

Increased Loading Screens After 1.05 After this patch i noticed a big amount of increase in loading screens. When loading a save it takes at least 10-20 seconds more now. Before the 1.05 patch i was able to finish the loading before Dandelion finishes it's speech while loading, now i'm...
  7. B

(SPOILER) How to Get This Ending?

(SPOILER) How to Get This Ending? So i finished the game mostly in good ending except that Radovid lives and keep going on witch hunts and so. But i saw that it is possible to let Nilfgaard lose, or both Redenia and Nilfgaard lose and Dijkstra to become king of the North. How do we achieve...
  8. B

How to Stop Beard Growing

How to Stop Beard Growing Is it possible to stop beard from growing. I like it when it is Full Beard, Trimmed Short but it grows too fast to the point i don't like, that if i want to keep what i want i need to go to barbershop too often. It is kinda annoying. Is there an option to stop it?
Top Bottom