Search results

+
  1. R

Wiedzmin Lighting Mod 9.0

this looks amazing friend :) cant wait for new version
  2. R

e3 lens flare for wlm

i have run into problems friend, it doesnt wont work on most recent version of wlm on skellige, but trust me, it looks exactly like e3 :) i need to use older version to get it to work i don't know, it only seems to work on wlm, i have tried stlm on new version but with no sucess and i dont...
  3. R

Wiedzmin lighting mod WIP version

greetings @Mishikedman, i made the e3 lens flare from sword of destiny, its in development for wlm but if you let it integrate it i can add it for release on the mod page need permision for to release it anyway i wait for 8.1 version, best lightning mod.
  4. R

e3 lens flare for wlm

its the e3 texture ingame i only ever used wlm, never played without vanilla
  5. R

e3 lens flare for wlm

e3 lens flare for wlm hello, e3 lens flare development im working allow to integrate to wlm Mishikedman friend on new version??? its going to look great {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/re1HuaI.jpg"}...
  6. R

Can You Change UV Mappings And Keep All Skinning Data?

You can as long as the bits you want to be metallic are a different material.
  7. R

[Request] Replace standard Manticore gear with Chainmail NG+.

Here: https://my.mixtape.moe/qswrmt.rar Doesn't replace the icons because that's defined in a item table file, it's highly incompatible with other mods that change stats.
  8. R

Question stupid mirror

Hitman has alot of mirrors using afaik native resolution, never in crowded areas tho.
  9. R

[Mod Request] Triss W2-head

Exporting the naked model or even the normal model will work. It is actually a part of the normal model, but I had to remove it to make way for the vanilla's head.
  10. R

How Do You Use Sarcen's Mod Editor To Alter RedCloth Files?

Simply changing the CBitmapTexture/materials works via Mod Editor, I've done it before.
  11. R

[Mod Request] Triss W2-head

If you're going to port her head into my mod, the chest piece will need some adjustment, as it was made to accomodate both the outfit and the head without clipping. The model itself comes with it own chest piece.
  12. R

Asking nicely for an updated Tutorial on extracting Textures and Models

You can just use the official ModKit and follow its instructions and uncook the game via .bat file or command line (tedious and prone to error) or just use the W3OVEN instead of the command line which is a more refine GUI and than the ModKitchen. You don't need the Model Converter unless you're...
  13. R

Green Screen

It's avaiable as part of the Ansel Utilities mod: http://www.nexusmods.com/witcher3/mods/1907/?
  14. R

Appearance Project - Triss Edition

Not the first time such coincidence has happened, the mods that restore the witcher sets to the Pre-BnW update were published literally a minute after the other.
  15. R

No problem, wording left it a bit ambiguous. I know at least 2 other people who at some point worked on a Triss port.
  16. R

Just to clarify, my work is unrelated to the work of MasterOfTheRings , assets from TW2 were always extracteable using Gibbed RED Tools. Texture and meshes are easily avaiable to anyone who owns The Witcher 2. What is not okay is the usage of someone's else edited textures and meshes without...
  17. R

Warrior Within Swords

Nope, the mod creator was banned from the nexus because his files were stolen from another mod.
  18. R

[Lighting Mod] STLM 2.2

I didn't say doing .envs were a hard thing to do, just boring and time consuming. And since you've been working on STLM since the game released, I'd estimated that you've been working on it (not continuosly, that'd be insane) for almost a year and a half.
  19. R

Why I love Novigrad

Novigrad has pretty much everything a real city would need to actually function. Did you ever come across a city in an RPG and think: Where do people wash their clothes? Where do they get the materials to build up their houses? Where do they get their food? Who does that kind of work? Where do...
Top Bottom