Search results

+
  1. R

e3 lens flare for wlm

e3 lens flare for wlm hello, e3 lens flare development im working allow to integrate to wlm Mishikedman friend on new version??? its going to look great {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","src":"https:\/\/i.imgur.com\/re1HuaI.jpg"}...
  2. R

[BUG]? Cannot block/parry Olgierd and Iris Nightmare's attacks

[BUG]? Cannot block/parry Olgierd and Iris Nightmare's attacks I cannot block nor parry Olgierd's attacks and neither the Iris Nightmare, their attacks go straight through. Is anyone able to verify this or is it happening withjust me? I've uninstalled all my mods and nothing. However, I've...
  3. R

Stash categories

Stash categories Is anyone else's stash look like a complete mess? I have so many item's there that it's difficult to find the item I want, I think categories for different items would be great (category for swords, armor, maybe one for gloves and trousers and boots and for additional items...
  4. R

Original Witcher Sets Colors

Original Witcher Sets Colors In patch 1.21, CDPR has changed the colors for the Witchers sets in order to make way for their new dye system introduced in Blood and Wine. The change in color is of very questionable taste, and it was not long that people wanted the original colors back, so I...
  5. R

Blood and Wine limited edition Gamestop exclusive?

Blood and Wine limited edition Gamestop exclusive? You can see at the corner it says the Limited Edition is a Gamestop exclusive item. It also appears in the teaser trailer downloaded from gamersyde.com (where I get all my trailers in high quality). Can a RED clear things up because I don't...
  6. R

Reimporting .xml to .w2mesh

Reimporting .xml to .w2mesh Hello, when exporting a .w2mesh file (model files) it comes out in 2 files, a .fbx and a .xml, the .xml controls different properties for the model (where the textures are located and such). But I can't seem to be able to import it back the changes on the .xml into...
  7. R

All DLC cloth has dissapeared

All DLC cloth has dissapeared The cloth in all DLC armor's (skirts, stuff that dangle in the wolf, temerian and nilfgaardian armor, including the cloth from Hearts of Stone) has dissapeared, leaving a empty space in the armor. Anyone has had this bug occur before? I've disabled all my mods and...
  8. R

XML files not updating

XML files not updating I'm trying to make a mod that changes stats to the Wolven swords, but whenever I cook the new updated xml's they don't work/make an effect in game. Any idea why? Since they are DLC files do I need to set something up for them to work?
  9. R

Hearts of Stone OST

Hearts of Stone OST Devs, is there any plans on releasing the soundtrack for the Hearts of Stone expansion (and hopefully Blood and Wine). The snippets released so far are great and I would love to have them in my collection. It would be lovely if it came with the expansion download.
  10. R

mods.settings does not work.

mods.settings does not work. I've created a mod and it's working, but when I tried to create the mods.settings file so I could turn it off, it seems to do nothing, as setting Enabled=0 does not disable it. I don't see an in-game on/off option (like other DLC's) and it's not even listed. What I...
  11. R

Swords from game's cover

Swords from game's cover Did anyone manage to find where are the swords from the game's cover? I want to take screenshots with them because they are the coolest looking ones, but I can't find them.
Top Bottom