Search results

+
  1. D

Discussion:How much will B&W add gameplay-wise?

Discussion:How much will B&W add gameplay-wise? So,what do you think? Will BaW add something fairly minor like the runes system in HoS? Or will it add many different gameplay mechanics,and thus becoming almost a mini-sequel? What mechanics would you like to be added?
  2. D

Best armor sets(aesthetically)

Best armor sets(aesthetically) Which armor sets do you find the most beautiful?Here is my list: 1.Mastercrafted Witcher School 2.Kaer Mohren 3.Legendary Viper school 4.Mastercrafted Ursine school 5.Mastercrafted Feline school 6.Temerian set 7.Skellige set
  3. D

When are we going to get a release date for BaW?

When are we going to get a release date for BaW? First of all,i wish everyone a happy 2016! on topic:When will we get a release date for the "Blood and Wine" expansion?
  4. D

Any way to get the Viper gear if you missed the lady?

Any way to get the Viper gear if you missed the lady? So,i missed the countess who sold the diagrams.Is there any way to get the Viper gear in my current playthrough?
  5. D

Blood and Wine approximate release date?

Blood and Wine approximate release date? BaW is set to be released during the first quarter of 2016 iirc. But,when HoS came out,some journalists said that BaW will be delayed until the second quarter of 2016. So,is BaW still going to be released during Jan-March?
  6. D

How can i replay just HoS?

How can i replay just HoS? This may be a stupid question,but is there any way to replay just HoS?
  7. D

Shani ending[SPOILERS]

Shani ending[SPOILERS] So,there is no way that Geralt can end up with Shani(?).I hope that if an EE is ever made,we will be able to get Shani as a permanent partner
  8. D

Shani romance

Shani romance Do you think that Shani will be the 3rd big romance in the game?Or will it be a one night stand type of thing?
  9. D

How to find the "dlc quests" ingame?

How to find the "dlc quests" ingame? Is rhere any way to find them other than randomly discovering them?
  10. D

Why i feel sidequest-ing is immersion breaking(some spoilers)

Why i feel sidequest-ing is immersion breaking(some spoilers) Hi all First of all,TW3 ,and the trilogy in general,is absolutely great.Well done CDPR!!! So,to get on topic,i believe that he side missions in the game are mostly really well done and are also introduced well.However,i believe that...
  11. D

Where are all those scenes from E3?

Where are all those scenes from E3? Maybe i just didn't do things right,but i missed all these scenes: -All the withcers standing in a cliff,with Geralt in front of a dead fiend -Eskel,Lambert and Vesemir fighting monsters -"I shall give her what she deserves" vizima scene -Nilfgaardian...
  12. D

Where are "choices&consequences"?

Where are "choices&consequences"? Don't get me wrong,the game is spectacular and i really like the story so far(i am after the crones-imlerith(?) boss fight,so please don't spoil it for me). But,seeing that this game is the last of the trilogy,i was expecting much more regarding...
  13. D

Cabaret bug

Cabaret bug So i get ti the point when i need to see Dandeliion in front of his tavern.Then the game starts loading,but it loads endlessly. Is it a bug?
  14. D

How far am I?

How far am I? So i finished the velen quest and i just started the novigrad quest.I also do side missions,but i juat want to know about the main storyline. Supposedly,someone said that after the velen,novigrad and skellige quests,there is a big quest which seems to be the ending,but after that...
  15. D

Ghosts from the past

Ghosts from the past So,there was a mission in Velen,in which you had to clear a house from monsters.It turns out that Letho was hiding there!A pleasant surprise! As it was hinted at the prologue,he is being hunted by the nilfgaardians(how unpredictable :p ).I helped him kill the invaders,but...
  16. D

How to unlock more mutagen slots?

How to unlock more mutagen slots? Hi all I am level 5 iirc,and currently only one mutagen slot is unlocked.That means that i can only have only 3 talents active at a time.Am i doing something wrong or do i just need to level up?
  17. D

Am i the only one who misses the chapters?

Am i the only one who misses the chapters? So,today i continued playing the game.And as the side missions had a big level recommendation i continued with the main story and took part in an excellent quest.But,i really miss the chapters.With the chapters you roughly knew how far you were in the...
  18. D

Where can i buy diagrams?

Where can i buy diagrams? Playing in hard difficulty is definetely overwhelming in comparison to the easier difficulties(i played 1 and 2 in easy just for the story).So,i was trying to kill the griffin and after i got my ass kicked a couple of times,i read the bestiary and realised that i had...
  19. D

How to handle side quests?

How to handle side quests? Hi all!I bought the game and played it for about 2,5 hours!It is really good! So,i want to talk about side quests.So,for example,in the prologue,Geralt searches for Yennefer.Isn't it a little unrealistic for him to take witcher contracts instead of doing the main...
  20. D

Types of quests

Types of quests So,by reading one of gamespot's interview,this is how the quests will look like IMO: -Main quests:As it was discussed in another thread,there are 8-10 of them,probably very long.+The Ciri quests which will take 5-10 hours to complete iirc -Main "side quests"/Secondary...
Top Bottom