Search results

+
  1. Gizmo0

Comprehensive Overview of CDPR Q1 Financial Results for 2018

Comprehensive Overview of CDPR Q1 Financial Results for 2018 Hi all, I went through the trouble of reading through the entire transcript for Q1 Financial Results for the teleconference that took place during 24th of May - and made a condensed version of main points discussed there. For those...
  2. Gizmo0

Cyberpunk Law Enforcement and Night City Districts

Cyberpunk Law Enforcement and Night City Districts Hey, folks, it's been a longer break than usual, but I've finally put a new lore clip together, covering law enforcement and night city districts, would be great to hear what you think.
  3. Gizmo0

Braindance (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly)

Braindance (The Good, The Bad and The Ugly) Hi folks, I have finally finished the Part 3 in the lore series, would be good to hear some feedback (looking at you Sardukhar :) ) After getting to know more about the subject, I can see why and how CDPR might want it to play some role if not a...
  4. Gizmo0

Extracting voice over audio

Extracting voice over audio Hi folks, I was wondering wether anyone has figured out what files store the voice over audio in Witcher 3 files and maybe even a way how to extract them? Had anyone had any success?
  5. Gizmo0

Cyberpunk 2020 Lore - Combat Zone

Cyberpunk 2020 Lore - Combat Zone Hey folks, After Part 1 about Night City received amazing reception from you guys, I got on with the next part, took me 2 months but I've finally finished the Part 2 in Cyberpunk Lore series - Combat Zone. Enjoy I would love to hear your feedback, good or bad...
  6. Gizmo0

Cyberpunk 2077 lore: Night City

Cyberpunk 2077 lore: Night City Hey folks, It took me some time but I've put together a lore video for Cyberpunk 2077. This one is about Night City and what to expect when visiting it. This if first of many yet to come, I hope you enjoy it.
  7. Gizmo0

Looking for clear weather mod

Looking for clear weather mod Hey guys, I am bit stuck, I am looking for a mod that would remove all clouds, in other words clear sky/weather mod. I've been searching for past week for a mod that could do that but no luck, all weather mods usually just add more gloomy weather, but I need...
  8. Gizmo0

adjusting free camera speed in console enabler?

adjusting free camera speed in console enabler? Hi, I am using console enabler for free camera in W3, as thats the only mod I found that allows free camera. However I have found whilst its great for exploring it is too responsive if you know what I mean. Is there a value I can tweak or adjust...
  9. Gizmo0

Thanks for the feels CDPR!

Thanks for the feels CDPR! Im just going to start off by saying there are going to be spoilers in this post so just be aware. Witcher 3 is full of great story and twists and turns I have to say that this moment really stayed with me and made me choke up slightly. I am sure Vesemirs faith and...
  10. Gizmo0

Where can I find the in game the animated short stories?

Where can I find the in game the animated short stories? Hi guys, where I can I find the files that show the short stories, the ones you get randomly through out the game giving some background information, they are in same style as the end credits, usually in brownish over all colors i.e. ...
  11. Gizmo0

Game crashes/wont launch at the start

Game crashes/wont launch at the start My game keeps crashing at the start, I try to launch my game, it flashes the screen and then nothing. Just started happening - been fine till now. I noticed it is generating crash file also so I have included this in the thread. 1. Platform: PC 2...
  12. Gizmo0

Did I misunderstand something - I thought higher level weapons will downgrade?

Did I misunderstand something - I thought higher level weapons will downgrade? I am pretty certain Damien said that weapons will downgrade if they are higher level, not all (special ones dont) but the normal ones do - I tried to equip a higher level blackjack and it didn't allow me telling it...
  13. Gizmo0

Hey guys I made a small beginners guide on how to make money in White Orchard

Hey guys I made a small beginners guide on how to make money in White Orchard Hey guys, I hope this small guide can give you some crowns into your coin purse, I found myself struggeling for cash, especially after the Temerian Armor became available, so I made a small guide which should be...
  14. Gizmo0

I thought you guys might like it, a fan made "The Path" Cinematic

I thought you guys might like it, a fan made "The Path" Cinematic Hey, I thought to share with you as well, this took me roughly 3 days to make, main challenge was to blend the sound since I had no access to separate audio tracks for speach and other sound effects ( I did have access...
  15. Gizmo0

Elder Blood Trailer - direct link 2.94 GB, low compressed version

Elder Blood Trailer - direct link 2.94 GB, low compressed version https://mega.co.nz/#!wY41QD7R!CQdf_E5GVgRr4VoYHH4hSdzKSSZGzQF5WW0gavJBPCM Make your judgement now then
Top Bottom