Search results

+
  1. Y

When will the lies end ?

When will the lies end ? So Marcin as we all now know has been lying to us. He said his console developers were voodoo shamans and that each patch would increase performance. It did not, and after the release of the new patch its woefully obvioius we will not get a working game. We al kknow we...
  2. Y

Got us good

Got us good Lets face it PS4 owners Marcin got us good. And its kind of our fault as well .I mean its been stated time and time again CDPR are a PC game company, xbone users were pretty much guaranteed support. But Marcin you crafty devil you, I finally get what youre saying.
  3. Y

Custom Soundtrack ?

Custom Soundtrack ? The soundtrack is great, fantastic even. But something in me just wants to slay demons & monsters to copious amount of power metal.
  4. Y

Reviewers Bought ?

Reviewers Bought ? Thats the only reason I can can come up with that reviewers would not have mentioned the horrible horrible frame rate. So CD PROJECT how much does a good review cost these days. Even after the patch game is downright unplayable.
  5. Y

Massive console lag

Massive console lag Pretty much makes the game unplayable, getting killed because you cant adjust to random 20+ fps frame drops is annoying.Did everyone on consoles screwed ?
  6. Y

Friends got copys early

Friends got copys early Then proceeded to spoil the plot like the girl with white hair dying. so my pre order is cancelled
Top Bottom