Search results

+
  1. I

White frost explained

There is no way to stop white frost in the books. Ciri or her children could have a power to open the gates to other world to move all the people to other worlds. Aen Elle can transfer to other worlds a limited amount of people, but Ciri or her children would be more powerful to move all living...
  2. I

Good bye, CD Projekt Red

There is 8 nice books about Geralt, and 3 games. I think it is enough for Geralt's fan to read and play. Maybe pan Sapkowski will write another novel about the witcher, so there will be even more. CDPR team is amazing at creating their own characters, I am sure Cyberpunk will be amazing...
  3. I

Land of sorceresses

Philippa again. From Tumblr.
  4. I

Land of sorceresses

Sheala de Tancerville and Yen(?) Art from Tumblr.
  5. I

Land of sorceresses

Few Philippas I found in the web =)
  6. I

I realized another reason why TW2 is superior to TW3

Honestly I did not made it, it was widely used around the forums some time ago =) Okay, I will tell "lore twist". But still I prefer when REDs make their own characters, like Iorveth, Saskia, Baron, Von Everecs etc. In that case TW2 was more appealing to me, that was total fanfick with totally...
  7. I

I do not know where you got this ridiculous notion :what3: As a hardcore book fan I was terrified about book lore rape. The game is cool and everything, but I, as a book fan, should close my eyes a bit more often than I wanted.
  8. I

But it is not true to the books at all. It screws books lore as much as it screws the decisions of TW2. I agree, I like TW2 plot more than TW3. I loved the plot CDPR created themselves, I loved that this was entirely fanfick that was far from original and full of original characters or book...
  9. I

[SPOILERS] The lack of Witcher 2 decisions and content in The Witcher 3.

The same to me. I have finished game without Sheala and alas, she is in my journal. This adds to my suffering a bit more. This reminds me again how less my decisions mattered since TW1 and TW2 =(
  10. I

List Your Favorite Easter Eggs!

I loved the sound that was heard, when Geralt looked at the painting in dining room at Von Everec estate in HoS. Reminded me of the first three Silent Hills games, where the same sound was used when hero looked at the map.
  11. I

'Dumplings' runestone locations

As far as I remember, the tvarog runestone recipe was in bandit (red knights) camp near some elven ruins. It was funny as hell! I did this enchantment too :smiling2:
  12. I

Yennefer of Vengerberg (all spoilers) - The Revival

Well, that's a shame that game creators did not understand (did not want to understand?) her character even a bit =(
  13. I

The Lodge of Sorceresses(all spoilers)

I will tell more - almost every NPC has eyes that color is in the range from green to yellow. I can not recall now who could have blue or gray eyes, besides Yen with her purple ones.
  14. I

A moment of silence for those who is on PS4 (me, for example) :sad2:
  15. I

Petition to CDPR # Bring a third Expansion. We will pay for it!!!

Wow, this thread is busy indeed =) I would gladly pay money for third expansion, and would buy a physical edition of it too, if there will be interesting stuff in here, like gwent in HoS. I would like it to be more about Lodge, their plans and all (the ending left the feeling that there could...
  16. I

Geralt of Rivia or Dragon Age's Inquisitor? (SPOILERS)

But it really is a sugar-coated tale for kids. Super-tolerant, sparkling, soft fantasy with a protagonist who has no personality, no past and rather undetermined future. Even romances felt artificial and plain. Every character in one-dimensional, without any depth, even when I thought, that...
  17. I

I think this is the same tattoo as of Sorelle Degerlund from Season of Storms. He had tattoo on his chest, which was used as a help to teleport without spells, only on the power of will. The actual Sheala was too modest to wear a tattoo, that is first of all. Second - this is a powerful artifact...
  18. I

Yeah, Maleficent has the same one. But thus is huge OOC for the sorceresses in the Witcher land, the evilness could be shown in other ways, often it associates with black, straight hair or something like this =)
  19. I

I totally see Sheala in that dress, that was worn by Iris Von Everec. Black velvet dress modestly decorated with pearls. With long pale face and straight, maybe a bit wavy black hair parted in the middle. Without any hats or horns, although they are interesting, but proud sorceress does not...
Top Bottom