Search results

+
  1. K

Increased Lod

The mod seems to be great. And yeah, i've always noticed that with Ansel. Not sure if increasing the decal related options in the user.settings file can produce the same effect, but if not... Well, i might be really wrong, but if they could make things have this increased LOD with Ansel it...
  2. K

The compendium of tweaks and fixes for the PC version

Verrenus After all this time i discovered what made shimmering/aliasing on foliage more unbearable than it should be in my game, even while using TextureMipBias=0. It was the Forced High Quality 16x Anisotropic Filtering through NVCP (Nvidia Control Panel). I play in 1080p, this tweak doesn't...
  3. K

[Lighting Mods] STLM 3.0

Roooooocky Looks fine to me. In vanilla lighting it can be even stronger at times. Mezziaz Thanks for the patch/fix! Does anyone know if it's possible to have Toussaint Motion Blur in all other regions/zones? (Didn't think creating a thread to ask this was worth it, since i just want to know)
  4. K

Share Your Screenshots!!!

:) {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"1080","width":"1920","src":"https:\/\/puu.sh\/sQ3bZ.jpg"} {"data-align":"none","data-size":"full","height":"1080","width":"1920","src":"https:\/\/puu.sh\/sQ3b9.jpg"}...
  5. K

(MOD REQUEST) Toussant's pollens in Velen.

It's looking good :D
  6. K

So about this multiplayer...

I'm hopeful that it's just a nice and fun co-op, i would love to see good storytelling in a co-op experience. I'm confident CDPR can pull it off. At the same time, i'm also worried... Of course i wish the best, but as Garrison72 said, it does seems like too much.
  7. K

[MOD] Familiar Music Replacement (Alpha/Pilot/WIP etc.)

Has "Ciri Luned Me" already been suggested in any way? I'm wondering where/what region it would fit (or maybe even a very specific moment, if possible), hmm... Is the fact it's not from W1 or W2 a problem?
  8. K

Hello... Mezziaz that first gif is beautiful :)
  9. K

The Witcher 3 HD Reworked Project by Halk Hogan PL

cryptochrome Hey! These textures are great for any resolution. And there's absolutely no problem in modding the game on Steam - nothing will happen to your account. So go get those mods ;)
  10. K

Haha, it's just because i have been trying a lot of reshades but didn't really like any of them after i changed to an IPS monitor, but since i've always liked yours i decided to try it again and... well, i still like it a lot.
  11. K

Hi :D I've put the heavier pic in the following spoiler tag. Bit more: @Mezziaz After finishing BaW i decided to use reshades again... And i still think yours is the best. It looks awesome at both day and night, and i actually got lost in caves without cat. Can't endorse a...
  12. K

[MOD] Familiar Music Replacement (Alpha/Pilot/WIP etc.)

I agree! I absolutely love the Blue Mountains song, it's beautiful. And nice work on this excellent mod, Mezziaz! ;)
  13. K

Hello again! :ugh: This "tweak" is kinda useful for taking screenshots at 1080p or lower! Didn't use Ansel Super Resolution this time, and i'm not sure i will after seeing how it kinda fucks up post-processing effects.
  14. K

Long time no see... :nice:
  15. K

@Verrenus I'm just a month and a half late in posting this, and probably too late now. Sorry. To whoever has UGOM installed (makes it easier to do): I was fooling around with some options and found out something interesting. Here's what you should do: Go to Toussaint (didn't test other...
  16. K

@Khronikos Yeah, i meant i've tried a lot of different combinations, with SMAA alone being always the better one. I tried it again with the correct depth settings, and it does improves things quite nicely. I still think it looks a bit strange during gameplay (it's a personal thing, don't know...
  17. K

[MOD WIP] Extended View Distance (Less Fog)

CertainlyStenchy That's awesome! Just done testing and it looks great. I noticed some slight flickering on the grass in Toussaint, but i'm not sure if it's because of the strong AO (using HBAO+). Personally, i think it's bit excessive on Toussaint (but it does look great)... Kinda affects the...
  18. K

[MOD WIP] Extended View Distance (Less Fog)

I agree! I think it's a good idea to release these AO enhancements as a separate mod/alt file, meaning it will do just that: Make the AO stronger in vanilla lighting and view distance. It'll probably become one of those mods everyone will use and recommend, because the grass AO in vanilla is...
  19. K

Sadly the in-game Sharpening Filter isn't working on Toussaint (maybe it's intentional??)... Also, thank god the in-game AA has a temporal filter, but sadly even with it ON this game has some of the most annoying and distracting shimmering and Temporal Aliasing i've ever seen, MipBias at 0 or...
  20. K

New patch changed graphics a bit.

@HexerDa Try going into user.settings file, in the [Rendering] section and changing: TextureStreamingHeadsDistanceLimitSq=100 to TextureStreamingHeadsDistanceLimitSq=200 ______________________________________ TextureStreamingCharacterDistanceLimitSq=225 to...
Top Bottom