Search results

+
  1. F

Rubris diagram?

Rubris diagram? I need Rubris so I can craft the Ursine Mastercrafted Sword. Anybody knows where can I find rubris? ---------- Updated at 10:22 AM ---------- Someone, help me please. 12 views, someone ought to know
  2. F

Is there any differences between simulating my Witcher 2 save or importing?

Is there any differences between simulating my Witcher 2 save or importing? I accidentaly imported the wrong save in my playthrough for the W3. Since I have a lot of W2 saves I don't want to commit the same mistake again when I play the game again next time.
  3. F

Where do you find the Gwent card Black Infantry Archer?

Where do you find the Gwent card Black Infantry Archer? I have 1 of 2 Black Infantry Archers, I can't find the othe one. I've been to Midcopse and Claywich, as this guide suggests ( http://www.primagames.com/games/witcher-3/tips/where-find-every-gwent-card-witcher-3-wild-hunt ) but still no...
  4. F

About potions

About potions So I was wondering: Did you guys find superior swallow or superior thunderbolt? I did find superior cat in Skellige (not that it matters a lot though, I've never used cat =p)
  5. F

Where do you find the Ursine Armor, and Superior Ursine Armor?

Where do you find the Ursine Armor, and Superior Ursine Armor? I just found the Enhanced Ursine, but I can't find the earlier versions to upgrade.
Top Bottom