Search results

+
  1. M

Cant find a simple scaling mod

Thanks! Never heard of this mod and its exactly what I need.
  2. M

Cant find a simple scaling mod

Cant find a simple scaling mod Is there any alternative to ESGO? It screws up combat for me. I need a simple mod that makes all monsters scaled to Geralt (while bosses having +5 lvl) and working with latest version of the game.
  3. M

[MOD]A new overhaul, the successor of Better Combat Evolved 2

Any news? Id like to play W3 with such mod
  4. M

Why would I look at comic when I can look at game? Pretty much all monsters are stronger then drowners. Its how CD Project Red meant them, they shouldnt be very threatening to Geralt
  5. M

Just will comment on things I dont like from this list: 1. All insectoids applying poison on top of having high armor value. I can see how fighting bugs that are always in packs will be annoying as heck. And bugs they shouldnt be uber threatening foes. I recommend removing armor and poison...
  6. M

Changes looks cool just dont forget that major strength of Witcher 3 was that you could deal with enemies in different ways. If attacks against some mobs will be completely inefficient and the only way to deal with them will be igni or something else, this will kill variety of strategies in...
  7. M

No change in combat animations system? Health and stamina still affect those? Also why higher tier potions and elixirs dont have longer duration? It would make perfect sense since in real life stronger drugs have longer effects. Besides it will make higher tier alchemy goods more appealing. 5...
  8. M

Not at all. Watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0iYSQRzBNQ This is speed I meant while wearing full light armor. Imho you make mistake tying animation speed to adrenaline/health/stamina. Since those values constantly change, animation speed will jump all over the place...
  9. M

Tbh Im not a fan of idea that heavy armor slows Geralt's movement. There was a mod in Skyrim that did that slowing character by up 25% depending how many heavy peaces equipped and it didnt add much to gameplay at all. Only annoyance with slow moving character. I understand that armor types...
  10. M

I really want to start playing with this mod. Should I start now or wait for update?
  11. M

This would make oils system worse for me. Imo oils are fine as is, all they need is removal of being infinite where player has to remake them after use.
  12. M

Please don't let the witcher series die

Im fine with Wither 3 being the last CPR game. What I hope for is sandbox MMORPG by CPR with graphics similar to Witcher 3 and focus on wars/politics.
  13. M

If CDPR are going to do a third Expansion in which location would you like it to be set in?

I have no clue about locations in Witcher universe but I remember reading book ingame of some explorer who of all places was most impressed with desert region where humped horses can live without water for many days. Id like to see that. If anyone knows, pls tell me what region is that so I...
  14. M

Disappointed patch didnt add proper scaling

You get sense of accomplishement from beating bosses anyway since they are tough on Death March even after being leveled down. I dont see how artificial content blocking is better then freedom of exploration considering that Witcher 3 is supposed to be RPG with big focus on exploration. You...
  15. M

Because... read my reasons above. Leveled bosses are still way stronger then common monsters like drowners.
  16. M

Ya, I was excited when I saw it. But turned out it doest downscale high level monsters to witcher's level so doesnt fix problems. Second, as others pointed out, even upscaling is buggy. Im playing fresh start now and I encounter blocked content everywhere. Went exploring, saw place of interest...
  17. M

I hope it is changed. Definetly dont want auto health regen on Death March, it kills the value of foods and other regen items. And I hope Death March stays very challenging with the mod (or even more challenging then vanilla). Also what about repair system overhaul? In vanilla armor/weapons...
  18. M

Share your Blood and Wine Screenshots [Spoilers]

http://i.imgur.com/1oMFSp8.jpg Can you climb on those cliffs on the left?
  19. M

/sigh. Again, you cant be "overleveled" when whole world is your level. If Geralt grows to 80 level, all monsters will be 80 level. Game wont be easier, it will be more balanced. Since in vanilla lower level monsters you kill in 1 hit, higher level monsters almost impossible to kill.
  20. M

Scaling doesnt prevent progression. You still get perks, new tools, more powerful gear, etc. It just removes artificial level blocks to provide more freedom to exploration
Top Bottom