Search results

+
  1. M

Cant find a simple scaling mod

Cant find a simple scaling mod Is there any alternative to ESGO? It screws up combat for me. I need a simple mod that makes all monsters scaled to Geralt (while bosses having +5 lvl) and working with latest version of the game.
  2. M

Disappointed patch didnt add proper scaling

Disappointed patch didnt add proper scaling After playing WItcher 3 with level scaling mod and now, after patch broke it, having to play vanilla game I can see how flawed vanilla is. Instead of giving players freedom to explore and do tasks in any order its predefinied route every new game. See...
  3. M

Lone human enemies are helpless against heavy attacks spam

Lone human enemies are helpless against heavy attacks spam I think this issue deserves its own topic since its pretty huge one. When you fight 1v1 against any humanoid enemy, all you need to do is spam heavy attacks. The enemy will never counterattack or do anything at all, just parry sometimes...
  4. M

Question to devs: what was your inspiration for Ladies of the Woods?

Question to devs: what was your inspiration for Ladies of the Woods? Those witches are my favourite characters in game so far. Their evilness, appearance, music, living place, quest - perfect. I wonder what was your inspiration for creating them?
  5. M

Cant reach lone cliff ruins

Cant reach lone cliff ruins Im on my last piece of treasure hunting Griffin school equipment. But cant reach the ruins on the cliff. Bridge is broken and nowhere to climb there. WItcher sense didnt help. Any clues? ---------- Updated at 09:03 AM ---------- Nvm found it ^^
  6. M

Gerald should be able to break items himself

Gerald should be able to break items himself This is one of the biggest things that bothers me about W3. I know devs tried to battle money inflation this way, but it just meh from gameplay point. Players will always hold items to save coin since breaking even smallest things requres blacksmith...
  7. M

Im a Witcher and I feel like Im a bandit

Im a Witcher and I feel like Im a bandit First time I do when visiting any village is rob every house out of anything valuable. There is poverty all around, people struggling to survive, yet my rightful Gerald robs them out of their last posessions. I was thinking about not looting any living...
  8. M

Narrative clips before loading are ANNOYING!!!

Narrative clips before loading are ANNOYING!!! Devs, you added so many options in settings that allow us to tweak game to our preference but didnt add option to turn off those godawful annoying as hell comic clips that play every time you load the game? If we cant turn them off at least let us...
  9. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS] I know, devs have more important things right now with all the crashing and freezing reports. But I really hope Witcher 3 gets 3D Vision support as perfect as Witcher 2 had. Anyone who played W2 in 3D knows how amazing it looked in stereo depth and W3 has...
Top Bottom