Search results

+
  1. T

Skill Tree still broken in 1.1

As it is already known a vast amount of perks do not work. including the majority of lv. 20 perks. They still don't in 1.1
  2. T

Is really The Witcher 3 more for an RPG than Cyberpunk?

I read this all the time. How CP is not an RPG and it is a looter shooter and how much more of an RPG TW3 was. Was it though? This thread is not intended to compare which game is better in the slightest. It just addresses the criticism of CP not being the RPG The Witcher was. Personally i do...
  3. T

Let's talk about the good things about the game [Spoilers]

The shitstorm has been real. I agree that in terms of technical optimization (and even the technical sides of the gameplay -balance, itemization, meaningful perk points etc.) the game is complete shit. However alot of the criticism is unfair and there are aspects where the game excels. IMO: 1...
  4. T

Hidden caps all over

The game seem to have hard caps on several stats. This is a seperate issue than mods/perks not working. 1) Crit chance/damage on clothing mods. We know deadeye does not work at all. However it seems like there is a cap to 15% crit chance and 30% damage regardless. Even if you have a single...
  5. T

Several Perks on the Skill Tree do not work(level 20 blade, level 20 cold blood, propably more), in addition to the clothing mod bug

Sorry if this has been posted before. It is known already that if you stack crit on your clothing mods, thy stop working. Only if you put 1 crit mod in ALL of your clothing pieces you get the bonus. Apart from that several perks on the tree do not work. The level 20 perk on blades that...
  6. T

Seven - Thief-inspired RPG from former Witcher 3 devs

Seven - Thief-inspired RPG from former Witcher 3 devs Sorry if this have already been posted. Seems interesting and i had no idea. http://www.pcgamer.com/seven-is-a-thief-inspired-isometric-rpg-from-former-witcher-3-devs/
  7. T

Politics of W3 can easily be interpreted as a World War 2 reenactment

Politics of W3 can easily be interpreted as a World War 2 reenactment Radovid and Redania=Nazi Germany.Radovid is 1)Insane 2)Racist to the bone who commits genocides on non-humans(especially after he is successfull) 3)Tactical Genius. This could be an accurate description of Hitler...
  8. T

Damage over time mechanics

Damage over time mechanics I have a few quetions regarding damage over time. 1) Do they stack? It is a fact that on the tooltip there is always one DoT indicated, but if you had previously applied another one, is it still in the background doing damage, or has it been overwritten by the new...
  9. T

Do you have a chance of instant kill on stunned enemies?

Do you have a chance of instant kill on stunned enemies? As the title says, and i am not only asking about Axii, but even if an enemy is stunned through your sword. Any details would be appreciated, thanks.
  10. T

Combat Glitches

Combat Glitches After fighting many hours annoyed guards at Skellige, the amount of glitches i've come across is enormous(and hillarious :D) -While blocking and getting pushed over by guards, Geralt sometimes moves through objects and fences -Sometimes randomly, block does not work even if the...
  11. T

Runes are completely broken

Runes are completely broken They just do not function properly. If your sword has an effect that is theoritically increased by a rune, eg. bleeding, no matter what rune you equip it seems to increase the bleeding. For example if my sword has 15% bleeding chance, and equip 3 poison runes, i...
  12. T

Does adrenaline point gain work at all?

Does adrenaline point gain work at all? I did that test on 1.4 BTW. I tested full ursine armour and weapons, and combines with the skill tree i had something like 120% increase adrenaline point gain when i had one sword equiped, and yet i only had 3 adrenaline points. Am i missing something? Is...
  13. T

Does the game promotes imperialism?[spoilers]

Does the game promotes imperialism?[spoilers] The thread is not meant to critise, but rather serve as food for discussion. Judging by the endings, Nilfgaard winning the war is the clear "good" ending. There is peace and prosperity. On the other hand, North winning in both occassions is the far...
  14. T

What's the point of Cat Feline Swords?

What's the point of Cat Feline Swords? I wonder what am i missing, because as it is right now i find zero reason to use them. Griffin swords are the best for sign builds. HOWEVER even in pure melee DPS, they do add more than feline swords, due to 5% crit chance + 15% crit damage add more DPS...
  15. T

Do you like the item scaling system?

Do you like the item scaling system? First of all i want to thank CDPR for delivering one of the greatest RPGs of all time, since it has many aspects of the RPG subgenres(Narrative, sandbox, hack 'n slash) and it does them all from decent to amazing. It is the first game that achieves that in...
  16. T

Chance to dismember(gameplay related)

Chance to dismember(gameplay related) i was wondering, gameplay-wise, dismembering is only a visual thing, or it can actually be triggered as a form of insta kill?(maybe if the target is close to dying or something). Thanks.
  17. T

K/M and Key Binding

K/M and Key Binding I am having very severe problems with K/M configuration. It feels almost impossible to play with anything than the default settings. For istance, with default settings, buttons can have double and triple functions, depending on the situation(combat, out of combat etc.)...
  18. T

Over-complexity of TW3

Over-complexity of TW3 Reading info about the game, it just strikes me at how ambitius this game really is. It seems like it aims on picking all elements of different RPGs, combining them and pushing them to the extreme. 1) Graphics: This game is set out to have the best visuals of any open...
  19. T

RPG elements of TW3

RPG elements of TW3 There has been too many lengthy discussions over graphics, visuals, the size of the world, optimization, platform wars, and some discussions regarding the action aspects of combat, but i have not seen much about the RPG elements of the character. I am new to the forums, and...
Top Bottom