Search results

+
  1. A

Can we tone down or turn off the coloured trails for the sword swings?

Can we tone down or turn off the coloured trails for the sword swings? I know they serve as visual feedback for light and strong attacks but can we at least have the option to tone them down or completely turn them off please? Sorry for posting this in a separate thread, I don't know what's the...
  2. A

Inventory menu bug

Inventory menu bug In the pc and ps4 videos there is a bug where the inventory menu takes a few seconds to load Geralt and shows a piece of his skin or something before he completely shows up. Is this fixed in the shipped game or in the day one patch? I know it's not that important but it...
  3. A

The Witcher 3 appreciation thread

Oh yeah, the soundtrack and the sound design in general is incredible! I said it before but the animations look way better than before especially compared to W2. ---------- Updated at 02:29 AM ---------- I hope we get to see more of Novigrad.
  4. A

The Witcher 3 Wishlist

Is it easy for the game to look sharper by adjusting the sharpenning filter maybe or is it not possible because it would affect performance? The game looks gorgeous but a bit blurry imo.
  5. A

The Witcher 3 appreciation thread

Thank you for reviving this thread. Unfortunately people tend to post more comments about stuff they don't like and forget to post things they actually like. For a game to be better It definitely needs to be criticised by fans but when 95% of comments are negative it must be really hard for the...
  6. A

Constructive opinions based on the gameplay videos that are released in 2015 (NO DOWNGRADE TALK)

What i would like its the game to look sharper. Its a little blurry right now even in the uncompressed version. Maybe adjusting the sharpenning filter would fix this.
  7. A

Interviews and Articles - 2015

It has been cancelled. They had to reschedule it for later today but the devs had to fly back to Warsaw so they couldn't do it.
  8. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

Can you record the commentary with Q&A video in the studio and release it on youtube?
  9. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt at PAX East!

Actually that was the first livestream yesterday. I don't know what the cancelled one was about.
  10. A

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt PAX East 2015 Official Gameplay Video

What was todays livestream about? Such a shame it got cancelled. I hope they release something like a dev dairy soon.
  11. A

Is there any console footage of Witcher 3?

http://gamingbolt.com/cd-projekt-will-iron-out-witcher-3-pop-in-frame-rate-issues-on-ps4-high-end-pc-required-for-60fps
  12. A

That was almost a year ago. A lot of things could have changed since then. Let's hope it looks beter because of optimizations.
  13. A

I think they want to optimize the console versions as best as they can before they show it so we can see the game at its best. Although, new build console footage should be released before launch ---------- Updated at 03:57 PM ---------- I just read an article on gamingbolt.com that they will...
  14. A

Graphic downgrade

My point is that its not just consoles that are to be blamed but also the fact that very few people have $3000 pcs with 3 way sli to run the game as it was before. Especially if you think that a single gtx 980 cant run the game on high at 60fps with nvidia hairworks disabled (rumor).
  15. A

Graphic downgrade

The game as it looks right now runs below 60fps on high settings with a gtx 980 and I7 ( the best graphics card right now). If they made the game look as before only a few people would be able to run it even on medium. Yes, consoles are one of the factors responsible for that but please don't...
  16. A

Witcher 3 Gameplay from GDC and PAX

All nearby enemies showing on the minimap feels like cheating. You should have to use witcher sense to mark them.
  17. A

So what is tomorrow's presentation about? I can't find anywhere.
  18. A

Just a few quick notes. The quest update font size is ridiculous, it covers half of the screen. Alsoi think they removed the whole screen flashing red when getting hit thank god for that .
  19. A

Honestly i don't care if the graphics look a little worse than before as long as all the other stuff about the living world, the ai interactions and more complex gameplay systems are still in the game. If that stuff are all true combined with the current graphics then it will be a GOTY...
  20. A

The game looks amazing. Only complain i have is that a few textures especially some of the grass and trees in the distance look blurry and not as sharp as the 35 min demo. Also I think the footage is 99% on pc high settings. But an official confirmation would be nice. I understand they will...
Top Bottom