Search results

+
  1. G

The new Gameplay Trailer for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is LIVE!

Couple of things I noticed... Geralt now leaves footprints in snow!! glad they put that in! There seem to be some weird sudden pop ins.. Best example is the troll thing in the last clip (his Gollum type cloth underwear suddenly appears...) Might just be something that will be fixed for launch...
  2. G

I am so lost... :facepalm:
  3. G

Confused as to what I'm supposed to do with Brian/Norman ? :huh:
  4. G

Anyone know the name of the song at the end of the trailer ? last 20 seconds or so.. many thanks
  5. G

Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine, two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt!

Hearts of Stone & Blood and Wine, two massive expansions for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt! No threads on the new Expansions ? :hmm: https://www.facebook.com/thewitcher/photos/a.165254449330.117240.9659019330/10152882880914331/?type=1 Glad to see the return of good old fashioned Expansions...
  6. G

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay!

Anyone have a idea if this is the January build or something more recent ?:hmm: also "DEM LOADING TIMES" :yes:
  7. G

I'm guessing Gamersyde will come out with a high quality version later today or tomorrow!
  8. G

Lip sync/ animations while talking are slightly meh, also the combat looks slightly off.. other than that though!
  9. G

Witcher 3 First 15 minutes gameplay! http://uk.ign.com/articles/2015/04/06/the-first-15-minutes-of-the-witcher-3-wild-hunt-ign-first Don't see any other posts about this so. :cheers: Game looks great imo, what are your impressions ?
  10. G

Screenshot & Artwork collection - Part II

Can you PM me one as well please ? :cheers: preferably 1920x1080 But I'll take anything!!!
Top Bottom