Search results

+
  1. N

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

That's right, the ending is open to interpretation but for CDPr the end was very clear, both yen and Geralt survived. I was just trying to say that for me Ciri magical abilities aren't juste made up by the reds for the sake of the plot of the game but are just another CDPR's interpretation of...
  2. N

Why the main narrative in the last third of the game is a bad hot mess [major spoilers!!!]

Thanks Scholdarr.452 you basically sums up all the tings I didn't like about the story but was to lazy to write. :P Just a little thing ,when you said that Ciri does not have any magical abilities. She does recover her powers at the very end of the last book, that's how she is able to heal...
  3. N

Is it just me, or is Yen... [Spoilers}

He didn't hated her, I think it's was quite the opposite, much like that kin in first grade who bully his crush because he want to hide his true feelings.
  4. N

The game-breaking romance plot. I feel dirty now [Spoilers]

You are locked with Triss. It's not the "i love you" the important part, if the fact that she stay with Geralt.
  5. N

Yeah I didn't intend to say that she was a coward, sorry if you understood it otherwise. Just that Triss also had her fifteen minutes of fame in the book.
  6. N

What did you think of the Endings?

basically same as yours, the ending are not bad but they lack details and the whole thing feels rushed, we encounter dozens of amazings characters but at the end we don't know what they will become and the game was supposed to contain three differents epilogue, each one hour long. Even by...
  7. N

I was referring to the scene two pages after:
  8. N

The Last Wish Quest

You can break up with Yen at the end of "the last wish", the same way you can break up with triss at the end of "now or never".
  9. N

Not exactly, book triss was a coward until the very end but during the massacre in Rivia she start becoming morel ike the game Triss, she refuse to abandon Geralt and decide to confront the angry mob even if yennefer herself is frightened and want to teleport herself far away without thinking...
  10. N

But as I said in The witcher 1 that was the case Triss and Shani don't hold a grudge against Geralt even if he slept with the other. As for the books to: Geralt stay with Yennefer after she had cheated on him for a long time with istredd and yen stay with Geralt even if he had cheated on her...
  11. N

Well an average Bioware romance is quite similar, You can't have, Ashley/Liara or Morrigan and Leliana, at one point they will confront you and you will have to choose. Same goes for TW1, you have time to know Triss and Shani but at one point you have to make a choice. Hear in The witcher 3 the...
  12. N

I agree, i'm a book reader too and i prefer Triss over Yen but your point still remain, Geralt and Yen knews each other for years, he made the last wish to save Yen life where he could have wish to be rich or other thing, he trade his soul for Yennefer to Eredin without hesitation before the...
  13. N

Well they should be as accepting as Geralt was, in the books Yennefer spend years cheating on Geralt with another mage and when both men confront her to choose one of them she flee, wasn't that selfish ? Yet Geralt forgave her and come back to her because he love her. As for Triss she...
  14. N

Couldn't have said it better myself.
  15. N

Rose of Remembrance (Spoiler)

Yep >_<
  16. N

Geralt and The Hunt (Spoilers)

Geralt was taken by the Wild hunt after the end of the books and before the beginning of The Witcher 1, this is explained by the TW2 flashbacks: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=imh-aZmWoAQ
  17. N

Yennefer never been to kaer morhen is false

Ah yeah I thought Ciri was mentioned in the dream before yennefer, my bad. but it's a little detail compare to the other contradiction in the game (Concerning Emhyr or the White Frost for example)
  18. N

Yennefer never been to kaer morhen is false

you should replay that part, Vesemir clearly stated that Yennefer has never been there while Ciri was being trained.
  19. N

About The Witcher 3 expansion.

The expansion event will occur during the main quest and not after.
  20. N

Bloody Baron or Hunting a Witch

Short answer: no.
Top Bottom