Search results

+
  1. 1

Feedback: My thoughts and feedback so far So I've played for couple of hours and I'm really enjoying the game. However, there are a few things that bug me a bit and something I'd like to see in the final game. Gameplay: When skipping a move make it like in Witcher 3 where it doesn't wait...
  2. 1

Initial card re-draw interface improvement

You can use arrow keys to scroll left - right Edit: But I agree that it confused me as well for a bit on how to scroll and in fear of accidentally swapping a card I tried the arrows :D
  3. 1

Game Chat Request Thread

Expect something like this in the chat during a game: GG gonna get rekt now Incoming scorch nice card such strong <plays scorch> get scorched bitch ez game Expect something like this in the chat after a game: GG EZ SO EZ GET REKT SCRUB GIT GUD NOOB AHAHAHAHAH U SUCK Your deck sucks dick...
  4. 1

Opening Kegs Duplicates

You can have up to 3 same cards in the deck and AFAIK you have to get all 3 versions. But for cards that are limited (or pass the 3 card limit) it should either tell you that you have it or maybe not have them pop up in a keg?
  5. 1

Scorch is WAY too powerful

All i can think of is that you lost a game due to scorch and now you went "complaining" to forums that it's overpowered when it's not. There are tons of ways to avoid scorch, you have healers that revive units, northern realms can change cards to gold to protect them etc. You can also draw it...
Top Bottom