Search results

+
  1. J

why cd projekt? Why did you did this to pc gamers . Blood and wine Pc downgrade

why cd projekt? Why did you did this to pc gamers . Blood and wine Pc downgrade https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl2V3RAAS_8 PC has been downgrade and ps4 looks better than Ultra setings . There is no defense man. I tought you will never made the same mistakes
  2. J

Share Your Screenshots!!!

3. J

The Witcher 3 and CDPR Appreciation thread

i just want to ask forgiveness to developers and community . (Witcher 3 best graphics ever) i've been a long time user here bashing the downgrade From 2014 to the last build before W3 was Finally Done . After finally getting all mods work and running i can 100% confirm witcher 3 wasn't...
  4. J

Game crash : Geforce 970 amp sli Oc (msi afterburner ) - Drivers 359.06

Game crash : Geforce 970 amp sli Oc (msi afterburner ) - Drivers 359.06 I can't get the game works for more than 10 minutes while using Sli configuration and Oc . Using last patch release There is anyone having the same issue ? ---------- Updated at 01:27 PM ---------- Never mind i'm...
  5. J

Wich Witcher 3 Pc version Patch has the highest amount of Graphics and assets ?

Wich Witcher 3 Pc version Patch has the highest amount of Graphics and assets ? Hi community : I want to know what Pc version since original 1.0 edition until 1.12 has the best LOD- assets and graphics enchantments no matter the perfomance . i want to play the game again with the higher assets...
  6. J

Cd projekt need to Stop Deleting post with arguments about Pc ( Image Proof)

Cd projekt need to Stop Deleting post with arguments about Pc ( Image Proof) I've made a Post about the delayed patch on Pc and what pc gamers feel with this company but modders are deleting those without reason . That is not the way you treat customers . You could agree or not agree. what is...
  7. J

We are Customers ... Cd projekt need to Stop Deleting post with arguments about Pc

We are Customers ... Cd projekt need to Stop Deleting post with arguments about Pc I've made a Post about the delayed patch on Pc and what pc gamers feel with this company but modders are deleting those without reason . That is not the way you treat customers . You could agree or not agree...
  8. J

Patch 1.07 coming soon to all platforms!

No Pc patch in Gog yet .. What are you doing Cd projekt ? .. Since the 2013 downgrade- the 2014 Gameplay downgrade - the Patch (1.4 ,1.5, 1.6 ) Downgrade . I've lost my faith in you Guys. What deal is with Sony and microsoft going on ? We are still waiting for response about The 2014 35...
  9. J

I will Miss this ( Nvidia conference 2013 )

I will Miss this ( Nvidia conference 2013 ) http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1525/15257558/2504398-5367558067-io0K0.gif http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/1525/15257558/2504399-2082223467-i3poU.gif High definition showcase of Witcher 3 nvidia conference 2013 demo
  10. J

Reviews prior to release only for PS4 - no PC or Xbox this week

If think from a justice point. If all Pc cost the same of consoles it would be a great deal this parity marketing. But the reality is not like that. They advertise a game showing full horsepower of Pc. They start this game even before consoles where out to developers. With all respect...
  11. J

Reviews prior to release only for PS4 - no PC or Xbox this week

Look let the people show their opinions without fighting. I think Cd projekt told us they ship febrerury to may for polish the game and those bugs / glitches reported in many website are disappointment. Moderators are deleting post and comments about pc gamers arguing why they downgrade...
  12. J

A quick look at the game configs XML

Still no draw distance scale options ( every pc open world use it) I'm think is disappointed. My other concern is about nothing name it by ultra ( just ubersampling) pretty much confirmed for Me that there is no better textures or grass quality ( old build) differently from the ps4 Version
  13. J

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

With all respect to the community : Is funny how people just said the old engine will never be able to play on high end 2015 pc . Of course they never saw a video of valley engine ; heaven benchmark ; 3dmark fire extreme- Pc hardware is now 10 Times stronger than consoles . No matter how you...
  14. J

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Hi guys just want to talk about something I never see anyone claim. Geralt facial animation from 35 minutes Gameplay have changed (In my opinion of course =) If you look at Geralt; His eyes; mouse; the chick and other moves from his head are really well done. Then when you see the Ign 15...
  15. J

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Tessellation Vs Foliage Vs Draw Distance : Hi guys ; I took some pictures for the uncompressed video 35 minutes . Nothing edited -Keep in mind it loose quality from the video . What are your thoughts about this and the " New ultra Gameplay " I think they downscaled preatty much everyting that...
  16. J

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Witcher 3 parity marketing on Gamespot interview Minute: 5:35 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fihCd2M9ZwM So finally I see a official video when some developers state this injustice parity marketing. The Three version looks the same. Pc only 60 fps + 4k and gameworks? That is the...
  17. J

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Dude i love bloodborne : They do a downgrade but was really really little - DID you see the wall of the church .... They are different textures and other Type of mapping ... Bloodborne is amazing we are talking about Witcher 3. But really is not the same build . LOOK close ..They are not the...
  18. J

The Witcher 3 - Visuals

Witcher amazing old build vs the new one I take my time to download most of the recent videos on ultra and it see what it looks like This is a parity textures game with gameworks features. Like hairworks ( killing 15-20 fps enable) . the grass looks like crap and with all these windy...
  19. J

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - PC System Requirements are here!

Cd projekt Sli / crossfire configuration 1st day hey guys. I just recently saw the new 4k images and looks stunning . But since I have a bad experience running the witcher 2 In Sli (780ti) with bad scalling ; stuttering and some glitches. I'm very worried that any of the staff aren't telling...
  20. J

Ultra settings not being shown until release - is this true?

The geforce 970 / 980 amd 290x /280x/ 780 / 780 ti are cards that many people have the money for buy it . There a no expensive and in terms of Horse power any game well optimized could be run at Ultra settings (at least 30 Fps ) . Just run Fire Strike extreme / Valley and Heaven benchmarks with...
Top Bottom