Search results

+
  1. ak47zaq

Is this .... is this a Matrix reference ???

Would love to see more of this kind of action in the game, hella cool, dude !!
  2. ak47zaq

Cyberpunk 2077 in 2020, and my thoughts.

Merry Christmas, everyone. Stay safe and happy gaming. My name is Angel, I'm a hospital pediatric oncology pharmacist by trade practising in Canada, and a digital artist mostly painting portraits of my client's cats and dogs on the Internet. And I play video games with fascinating stories as a...
  3. ak47zaq

What an honor.......

that my name has sung by citizens of night city. Thank you street artist, thank you folks of night city.
  4. ak47zaq

After 1.05 hotfix, Delamain avatars start to cover up all incoming phone calls, what the fuck ?!

And I thought this 1.05 hotfix suppose to fix this problem, not introducing it!!! I never had problem with phone calls before, now after I got 1.05 patch, I'm starting to have fucking Delamain covering up half of the phone call avatars, dude, come on! I have faith in you CDPR, but you're wasting...
  5. ak47zaq

What's the name of the song played at Jackie's funeral?

It's a guitar solo, started the same time as Jackie's funeral gathering. I find that melody very touching and beautiful. Does any samurai here know it's name? please let me know or leave a youtube link here. Please and thank you.
  6. ak47zaq

Please add toggle walk in PC !

It's really frustrating running in front of NPCs during an important conversation while walking towards next place, and I'm aware even on PC, if you're following the NPC in the lead during that specific story, you will be forced to walk on the same pace as the NPC in lead, but it doesn't work on...
Top Bottom