Search results

+
  1. N

Storage

No one cares, we just want a box
  2. N

Storage

Storage with Vivaldi A "deposit" box must be added to Vivaldi or some where. From what I have seen from reviews and forums storage is fairly high on the list of things to be add among the fan base. I get that the intention is to create a more free flow experience by not having it but the...
  3. N

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

A Vivaldi storage chest or "deposit box" would be nice.
  4. N

Some of the changes coming in the next patch (1.04/1.05)

A Vivaldi storage location would be nice or "deposit box".
  5. N

Storage at Inns

Books alone are a good reason for off character storage. Even if all you could do is open up a "safety deposit box" with the guy that exchanges currency that would be fine. I don't always want read books right then... and a place to keep extra alcohol is becoming very desirable. (And yes...
  6. N

Weapon Degradation

Not to repeat myself too much I hope... perhaps at some point we will have a menu option of some type that resolves the issue for all.
  7. N

Weapon Degradation

In that same line of thought, at the very least I would want/hope that a few of end game swords will not degrade... and some could for the kiddies that want that. Of course I would not enjoy the game as much as I would be trying to get to such a sword as fast as possible... thus not really...
  8. N

Weapon Degradation

Maybe they should have a unicorn trophy that magically stops degradation... of course obtaining it might be an unpopular affair :fun:
  9. N

Weapon Degradation

... I think the picture was a bit much... on a side note... I ponder if we will ever get a RED post in this thread...
  10. N

Weapon Degradation

I don't think you understand my meaning. By 'issue' I mean point of conversation. Which is true, it is a point of conversation AND the reason the thread grows. It was not meant to be read as "the car is broken, that is an issue". It is also apparent that I was not discounting anyone's view...
  11. N

Weapon Degradation

But we are talking about a game... that is suppose to be fun. I know not everyone's definition is the same... but the fact this thread continues to grow is a sign it is an issue.
  12. N

Weapon Degradation

A one time cool thing would be repairing them only when you first acquire them. Especially for those items found in the outdoors like you so often found them in The Witcher 2. This would also work great with the option to turn weapon degradation off such that repairing is still a function in...
  13. N

Weapon Degradation

Very, very true... they have been fairly awesome so far on not only additional features but changes from original intent such as the inventory boxes that were added after the fact in The Witcher 2. I recall an article where they were asked about that early on and they had specific reasons for...
  14. N

Weapon Degradation

I was trying to be diplomatic. For those adamantly opposed to being forced into such a system, regardless of implementation... it already is an issue.
  15. N

Weapon Degradation

Maybe if it becomes an issue it can still be address via a patch at some point (options). Correct?
  16. N

Weapon Degradation

On the long sword I see what looks like value at 40, weight at 2... would the hammer symbol not be durability at 98.3? Could be wrong... and hope I am wrong as it reminds me of the trash game play of Dead Island where every weapon was made of hard cheese. In terms of realism... real life stuff...
  17. N

Weapon Degradation

Sadly I must have missed the early news as I am just now hearing about it. I will admit when a game is a few years out I only glance at articles as usually there is nothing very telling. I would be ok repairing a sword you just found in the mud. I just don't want to have to keep repairing one...
  18. N

Weapon Degradation

Oblivion and Fallout allowed repair on the fly... imagine the same game but having to go to a location to repair. Any loss of effectiveness with degradation is going to be timing consuming and demoralizing. I don't want to spend time doing repairs when I could be doing something else...
  19. N

Weapon Degradation

The Witcher 2 was great without this. It would be nice if weapon degradation could be made optional... either when you start the game or in a menu. For those who have jobs that require a lot of detail... I don't feel like doing WORK in my game. I game to relax. I hated this in Oblivion and...
Top Bottom