Search results

+
  1. KakitaTatsumaru

Who else won't buy DLCs (aka paid expansions) until endings (and/or other things that annoy you) gets changed?

Just curious to see how the game current state is affecting wish to buy DLCs.
  2. KakitaTatsumaru

Can we still see stat locked dialogues or not?

I'm talking about dialogues that your V doesn't qualify for because of too low stats? It's very important for the way I spend my stats.
  3. KakitaTatsumaru

Weren't we supposed to be able to see V in mirrors and reflecting surfaces?

Cause personally, when I look at a mirror, I got this (with reflections set at "Psycho" level): Very immersive indeed... And for the record, reflecting surfaces existed way before ray tracing, for those wanting to use that argument.
  4. KakitaTatsumaru

What does stats does OUTSIDE OF COMBATS ?

The game is only a few hours before release, yet nowhere was I able to find exactly what stats does outside of their basic "how to nuke people" (including hacking and stealth) thingy. And I'm talking about real sourced knowledge, not just assumptions at this point, to avoid having to go past the...
  5. KakitaTatsumaru

Is the PS4 version censored compared to others, or was there just a censorship option activated?

Just saw that: PC: PS4: Compare the posters in the middle.
  6. KakitaTatsumaru

Cyberpunk 2077: Friendship is Magic! Aka the Positivity Thread.

Well, as many probably know, I'm currently a bottomless pit of negativity and pessimism, yet even I though for some weeks there's a bit too much of negativity on the forum, sometimes even going close to personal attacks and such. So for a change, and for a bit of sanity for the dev' (and...
  7. KakitaTatsumaru

Simple suggestion about stats description during character creation.

Well, I'm not even sure there will be one but if not there should be, it's a staple in RPGs. But one things that may not be in there but really should is non basic use, yet important use of the stat. For example without precising which stat affect what socially, I may not be able to choose...
  8. KakitaTatsumaru

How to do COOL

You miss my point. Actually in your example V end up being automatically bullied by the Corpo woman, while going the No Brain Shooty Shooty Bang Bang route probably doesn't have such problem, as I don't see the dev' auto kill an FPS player. Actually it's the same about fights in Cyberpunk: If...
  9. KakitaTatsumaru

Don't like being a mercenary? Well, there's still some hope...

I saw that about quest design: https://www.gamestar.de/artikel/cyberpunk-2077-ohne-game-over-cd-projekt-interview-das-bloedeste,3341870.html After all maybe there's some hope to be able to play someone who don't care about living a mercenary life. Then if the world react to it, seeing that you...
Top Bottom