Search results

+
  1. D

(Spoiler kind of) Pleaseeeeeee let us see the characters again :(

(Spoiler kind of) Pleaseeeeeee let us see the characters again :( Please do a patch with them, a remastered edition like for the witcher 2 or add them in the dlcs. Please just let me see them after the events of the game so it's new fresh stuff. It's the last game in the series I don't think...
  2. D

How to retract ability points

How to retract ability points I know you need a potion where do I get it and what is it called?
  3. D

Do you think there will be more...

Do you think there will be more... Do you guys think there could possibly more of the characters in the game that are in the dlcs? do you think the dlc is before the storyline during or after it? I really hope to see some characters again. Honestly I hope they take place after the story to see...
  4. D

Does anyone know the song?

Does anyone know the song? Anyone know the song played at cirirs horse race in velen and at the end of the game? same song I'm pretty sure please help :)
  5. D

(Spoilers) Regarding the ending

(Spoilers) Regarding the ending In the bad ending I take it Geralt dies? the monsters come and kill him in the crones hut. And if you get the good ending does Ciri stop the white frost or just make a portal and comes out alive without stopping it?
  6. D

Dlc that connects to the end game?

Dlc that connects to the end game? Do you think these dlcs could take place after the end game? I mean I really wanted to see more of Ciri and Yennefer.
  7. D

Killing people

Killing people So I heard you can't kill civilians, sorry I write something it didn't go through can you kill gaurds or attack civilians I heard when you attack gaurds come after you
  8. D

Boats,ships-boarding, underwater creatures

Boats,ships-boarding, underwater creatures I know that there are boats you can sail, but I seen a picture of Geralt fighting on a ship, so I was wondering if you could board ships and just kill the guys on, obviously not take a big frigate but maybe just kill the pirates or whatever on. Or if...
  9. D

New picture from Marcin

New picture from Marcin Marcin posted this to his twitter saying it is in 4k, it looks a lot more dark like how people wanted it with the weather in the picture. It looks a lot nicer in my opinion really good ground textures, does this make people feel better, is this what everyone wants?
  10. D

Open world dynamics and interaction

Open world dynamics and interaction I'm wondering how the open world goes as far as enemies and that stuff. So like do enemies respawn in the same place, is there enough enemies out in the wild can you talk to some enemies like bandits before they become hostile, can you take sides with some...
  11. D

Weapons in all games

Weapons in all games Since I didn't play the witcher 1 and 2 I don't know what could be a weapon and what not. I know you could use some daggers, and some were for throwing I think, then you had a silver sword and a steel sword, but I looked on the wiki and there was additional weapons like...
  12. D

Geralts side

Geralts side Is geralt on the northern kingdoms side or is he on the nilfgaardian side or neutral. I havn't played the other 2 games but in number 2 you're helping the northern kingdoms right???
Top Bottom