Search results

+
  1. I

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for supporting your game like no other.
  2. I

Weird Texture Bug

Weird Texture Bug When going along this road, there is a few spots where the textures appear to be underneath each other. Almost like geralt is walking on glass and the texture is underneath it. I tried taking screenshots of it, but you can't tell by looking at them. You have to be moving to...
  3. I

Please give us a FOV option. The FOV mod was, as far as im concerned, essential for TW2. Its much worse in this game.
  4. I

Please Please Please Please add a FOV slider :)
  5. I

Request: Better Controls / Quicker Character Movement Changes

I also made a thread about this very thing. The animation's are way too long, which leads to turning while running feel very sluggish. It didn't bother me at all until I decided to do a playthrough of TW2 for the save file. Switching back to TW3, it was the first thing I noticed. Now it drives...
  6. I

Please give us on PC True Mouse Look

Thanks for the tip, but I have that selected already. Its just not the same, but I won't be posting anymore about it, just putting the feedback out there. There is quite a big difference between this game and the 2nd one. Its not so much that the camera isn't responsive, rather the turning...
  7. I

Please give us on PC True Mouse Look

Please give us on PC True Mouse Look I just finished a play through of TW2 to have a save to load for this game, and the number 1 thing that I noticed was how sluggish geralt turns when moving the mouse no matter the sensitivity setting. It really reminds me of the turn speed when using the...
  8. I

REQUEST : Official statement about the clumsy controls on ps4/xbox one from dev teamve

Im on PC (although it could be the same on console). What really bugs me is raising the sensitivity does nothing but make the camera turn faster. Yet you still turn very sluggishly, almost like Geralt can't keep up with the camera. I hopped back on TW2 and it is a million times more responsive...
Top Bottom