1. T

Modkit is currently broken.

November 31, by my calculations.
  2. T

THE WITCHER 3 - GOTY EDITION GIVEAWAY (x5) [PC/GOG]

You can count me in!
  3. T

DLC limit

I'm thinking that maybe it isn't an issue at all, but rather a choice to save memory and optimize the game. If that makes any sense.
  4. T

Ruines which could be part of TW-world

Number 3 somehow reminds me of A Grain of Truth. I could totally picture Vereena peeking from one of those windows or on the small hill near the wall on the left.
  5. T

REDkit - Clarity PLEASE!!!

Eh, you should rather do it as a mod if the real RedKit will ever come out one day. Deadly Redanian troops holding the two prisoners, Red and Kit, into cages, and the key to those cages only found after an infinite quest in a gigantic Redanian camp ;D
  6. T

Pretty much yes. Unless, completely unexpected, CDPR releases a RedKit 2 that supports modding both The Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 after the release of the latter - I seem to recall that the leaked version of the RedKit 2 allowed you to choose either, though I may be wrong. But you should...
  7. T

So where is Uber Sampling?

Can you actually miss something that's not there? I think skacipl said it right.
  8. T

Release date announced for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt GOTY Edition

Might as well lock it down and end of the story. Personally I don't see things improving on any side of the Several Sided barricade here.
  9. T

Bah, changing shiny pictures and videos to ones that showcase what the game actually looks like is economically against them. I doubt they're more interested in reputation rather than money.
  10. T

Wikipedia can help defining the differences between a Game of the Year edition and an Enhanced Edition of a game: Game of the Year Edition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_of_the_Year_awards Enhanced Edition: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Witcher_(video_game)#Enhanced_Edition
  11. T

Question about Bugs in NG+

I recall a theory about it being thrown around, that it might have been caused by something you had in your Inventory. Here's an old vid:
  12. T

Question about Bugs in NG+

Is that bug which killed you off right at the beginning of a NG+ still present?
  13. T

GOTY edition questions

At this point I can only guess that by "new adventures" they meant riding around with a rainbow Unicorn and eyeglasses.
  14. T

Remember this company? Wha' happened?

I seem to recall another user posting about CDPR dealing with Microsoft or something. Just tossing in a really wild guess, not taking sides in this one, mind you :innocent:
  15. T

Level Editor

Meh. I feel it's more about ignoring any effort that they can't capitalize on.
  16. T

Level Editor

Hope? HahahahaaHAHAHA.
  17. T

[ITALY] - The witcher italia

Si salpa per Skellige!
  18. T

There was the leaked version of REDKit 2, but yeah, that would probably require a good amount of work on it to make it barely usable.
  19. T

You're joking, Geralt.

It really depends on the person who sees it. My cousin and her parents couldn't notice a typo on her t-shirt for years, but the first time I saw it, I noticed it. It seems to be a different sort of perception.
Top Bottom