Search results

+
  1. K

Why Gwent getting worse and worse since closed beta ?

Oh. Interesting. I think I will just play when the update gets released, before the meta kicks in :D Looks like quiet some changes. Well, let's see how it works out. But at least the Gwent BETA is a real BETA. Developers seem to listen to community feedback a bit and change things. GWENT...
  2. K

Why Gwent getting worse and worse since closed beta ?

I recently startet playing GWENT again after about a 2 years break( 1year, 3 years ? no idea). I got bored of playing the same meta decks over and over again, just missed variety. Now I thought the game might have changed, more cards, updates and might be more interesting. At first I liked it...
  3. K

Why is Scoia'Tael so weak right now?

or you just change how the mechanics work for this card. Creating some kind of "limbo", which already exists in the game in some way. What I mean: Situation 1: demoted aglais is on the board. Now you play decoy on her, but decoy is not yet in the graveyard now, but in the "limbo", so agalis...
  4. K

Naming your deck

Hier bitte https://youtu.be/ngUCTasTxZ4 falls du dir das ganze Video ned anschauen kannst, die wichtigen zwei Szenen für den Decknamen https://youtu.be/ngUCTasTxZ4?t=1m34s https://youtu.be/ngUCTasTxZ4?t=3m1s Ich denke jetzt sollte klar sein, welche Karten drinnen sind :D
  5. K

Feedback, Meta too boring, Control too strong

Feedback, Meta too boring, Control too strong Well, I already played a lot of Gwent but will quit now before I burn out and there might even be a chance that I won't come back when the game finally releases, which was my initial plan. And if I don't come back, I won't bother giving feedback, so...
  6. K

Naming your deck

No, would limit me in my naming because all my decks would reveal their purpose. "Spy Me A River" "Dragon's Fire" "NomVranNom" "Dwarf Up" "There Will Be Treason" "Mageguard" "Ihr schwulen Engländer" "The Wild Cunts" "The Last Bombs" and so on.... guess what they do :D
  7. K

NG Exploit & Suggestion for Rank Matches

totally legit strategie.
  8. K

thinking of quitting gwent

weather often comes with control. You need to win two rounds. How long you wanna wait if he he's WH Warriors, Lacerate and so on. If you can't rebuff your units in weather, what you wanna do, dump your silvers in weather so they can be killed off ? Sometimes it's not possible to hold on your...
  9. K

Refund my time!

sry you invested in the wrong cards, but that happens in BETA. But I would actually find it hilariousi if CDPR would reset your counter in GoG Galaxy to 0 minutes played and refund your time this way ^^
  10. K

Monster Deck Strategies

I did not play Monster weather for ages but it's basically the same with every unit that spawns copies of it. You wanna play them early to thin your deck. Wild Hunt Riders, Foglets, Temerian Foot soldiers, you name it, play them asap so they are gone and can't be drawn in round 2.
  11. K

[Suggestion] Unlimited Deck Creation at the end of the BETA ( Closed/Open)

[Suggestion] Unlimited Deck Creation at the end of the BETA ( Closed/Open) So basically I would be interested in how some cards would behave if mixed into another factions deck.Like being able to revive stuff as monsters/scoia or BMC Harpies, have a buffed spectral way bounce through dol...
  12. K

Quen [Shield] Should Also Protect Against Scorch Effects

Quen works against things that damage units + weather. If a card states "destroy", quen does not protect it. Scorch, epidemic and the units that trigger does effects edit: oh... damn it, even a "SLOW"-Cheetah was faster than me :(
  13. K

Double scorch?!

yeah, I'm still playing my "the Wild Cunts"-deck ( got the name here in the forum, loved it ^^). Nithral+operator+lucky johnny+Cartakennithral. 9 x Wild Hunt riders ( Nekker warrirors), Caranthir, 3 x WH Warriors and Eredin. Takes a lot of setup, most of the time it does not work at all but if...
  14. K

Double scorch?!

yeah. NR can Borkh three times, no, 4 times. Borkh Renew Demote Nenneke Shani Every faction has their way to do some crazy stuff. Scorch is the only "good" silver aglais can pull back now anyway, the rest is fleeting already, make scorch fleeting, you can take aglais out of the game...
  15. K

WTF i do now? [How to counter Ragh Nar Roog]

it's really fun if you go into third round with 3x card advantage but an unlucky draw ( no golds, no weather removal ) and your opponent plays YenCon and RNR. Watch how every single one of your bronze cards gets zapped and your thunderbolt becomes useless xD Other than that, it's a gold card...
  16. K

First light should clean all weather.

Yeah. I don't think direct counters will work. Weather is to specific as a game mechanic. Direct counters will become dead cards, as we've seen with Clear Skies or no Bliizard. Does anyone run this potion if he doesn't at least run aeromancy himself ? I don't think sth like 6-10 base Strength...
  17. K

Succubus

Yeah, I got her out of a keg ( lucky me I thought). Included her in a deck to try her out. "Ok, shit, if I play her, the enemy wins, not me " eh ? She's WAAAAAY to situational to work, so I don't use her in any deck anymore.
  18. K

Do you enjoy playing against weather?

of course not. Weather is the most boring game mechanic there is and I think GWENT will be much better off without it completely. I can't understand how someone could find this mechanic interesting or fun ....
  19. K

Strongest Combo in game

Used it with Treason instead of Calveit Used it with Yen and Twisted Mirror I don't think it is that strong. Takes up to three cards to pull the combo off which are expensive cards (except for the d-shackles variaton), which you can't use until you wanna play that combo. It's still counterable...
  20. K

[bug] regis spawns again as regis in 2 round, than in 3 round as higher vampire

[bug] regis spawns again as regis in 2 round, than in 3 round as higher vampire Title says it all. Did I miss sth or is this a known bug. Happened two times now, both times against NR. Perhaps the +2 buff keeps him from getting set to 0 -> comes back but not as higher vampire ? Don't know how...
Top Bottom