Search results

+
  1. T

Novigrad design problems

There is already a thread on this subject for you to comment. Please post there. http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/the-witcher-series/general-discussions/7115630-the-small-design-flaws-and-oddities
  2. T

Future Witcher game priority: OPEN WORLD aspect or GAME MECHANICS ?

The map size means money spent on development. The more money spent, the less possible risks. The less the possible risks there are, the more primitive the combat system and gameplay should be. The worst combat system in The Witcher series.
  3. T

The Witcher First Remake( On the graphical and physical engine of W3)

But the inventory and skills in TW1 were the best in the series. Also the only things that MIGHT need fixing are a combat tweak and fast travel points. Everything else is flawless.
  4. T

What's your favourite piece of music from The Witcher games?

Music from The Witcher series Which game of the series do you think has the best soundtrack? What are your favourite songs?
  5. T

Super annoying fight.

It's simple. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JNUjy-ZfRQ
  6. T

Сrafting components

Сrafting components In TW3, we carry a multitude of different components, even more than in TW2. All of which are used in crafting new items. I think this functionality of the gameplay is absolutely useless. For example, only 3 pieces of ore were needed for the blacksmith to make a sword in...
  7. T

How do you make the open world more interesting?

What the heck are sharks doing in the north sea? :what3:
  8. T

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

You can only find orphans in the school if Anna dies.
  9. T

Drowner and Drowner dead

There are no drowned dead in TW3.
  10. T

Quests, in your opinion, have poor endings or ones that need to be improved.[Spoilers]

The children from the school are not orphanage kids. That ones are dead.
  11. T

Small fixes and drawbacks.

I'd like to be able to make a fast travel without dismounting. Now it is necessary to dismount in order to activate the signpost.
  12. T

"The Witcher 3 Has 96 Animations Just For Geralt's Combat"

Skyrim had like 2 animations for one handed weapons, forehand swing and backhand swing and I was fine.
  13. T

Useless potions

Useless potions The latest DLC is out, but food still recovers life energy faster and more effectively than Swallow potion. How is this even possible, and why wasn't it fixed? It makes the potion basically useless. It is the same situation with Cat potion - because of the fact that it is much...
  14. T

NPCs have insomnia [bug]

I agree with OP.
  15. T

How do you make the open world more interesting?

I'd like it if the global map showed the different types of monsters encountered after exploring a territory or reading the local bestiary like it was done in Far Cry 3/4, as well as showing the different types of monsters depending on the time of day with the map changing to dark blue...
  16. T

Bring the classic noonwraiths back!

Bring the classic noonwraiths back! I just noticed: there are no actual noonwraiths in The Witcher 3, we only meet their subspecies, which are called Midday bride. The description of the noonwraith in TW3 fits the description of the Midday bride from TW1. See for yourself: These are...
  17. T

Monsters in The Witcher 3

And drowners too. :lol: Try to walk in the forest at night.
  18. T

Monsters in The Witcher 3

Perhaps devs forgot to rename it? :rolleyes:
  19. T

Character Appearances

Are all men metrosexual in The Witcher 3? Why do they shave their chests and underarms?
  20. T

User Interface Comparison

I like it.
Top Bottom