Search results

+
  1. D

Peter should be provision 5

If you compare him to spores (which is neutral card) you get 3 points body for 2 provision. The introduction of maxi it showed us that 5 point gold card can be good filler for your deck and peter with his ability would fit it perfectly. If too strong peter could become 2 points 1 armor or...
  2. D

Witcher 3 - low cost trailer

Reminded me of this beauty:
  3. D

Gwent Masters Ranking API

It would be cool if cdpr would add gwent masters ranking api so you could use it to check player mmr via bot command.
  4. D

Poison rework idea.

I came up with more flavourful and adjustable idea for poison. Make "poisoned" status that has counter on its tag that indicates after how many rounds unit will die from it. "Poison" ability would have number that would decrease "poisoned" status counter of targeted unit. (from base number 10...
  5. D

Suggestion for card back art.

I reminded myself of witcher 2 dice board theme (picture below) and though it would be cool to have card back with rota fortunae and danse macabre theme in similar fashion.
  6. D

Seasonal Mode: Play 2 cards from hand in one turn.

Suggestion for Seasonal Mode, as in title Play 2 cards from hand in one turn. (also draw 4 cards between rounds to have even number) To be honest i dont know if it would be funny to play but i cannot test it but it could be interesting if it wont enable too overpowered combos.
  7. D

FP VS TP - perspective matters

Why not give people choice between first person and third person with first person as a default. Everyone would be happy and could play as they like.
  8. D

Gwent Challenger 3: Please give your feedback!

How about starting your tournaments bit earlier (like 2h). I think it would increase viewership at the end of the day.
  9. D

Balancing the Coin Flip

Solution for coinflip Player who start second draw 8 cards instead of 10, at the start of round secon he draws 4 cards instead of 2, it promote first player in first round which is importand round in game
  10. D

New video – Social Features

No Title I dont know if its just me, but i found the forum logo unintuitive, i thinkthat placing cdpr logo instead would make me think thats it is some kind of official site (like official forum). i made image to visual my suggestion
  11. D

GWENT Closed Beta registrations ending soon

Seriously, info about when challenger start you should give way earlier.
  12. D

First Impressions after 10 hours

I have better idea. This campaign should be a date simulator (you can date female or male witcher so nobody would feel omitted). And after you finish campaign you are redirected to the witcher store on page with pillow with character of your choice.
  13. D

Weather need nerfing

clear weather returning original value is a good solution
  14. D

johnny bug

johnny bug So i played him, and instead replacing card, i lost one but didnt got new one (counter still showed number as if i got it)
  15. D

Not My Game

I like your post. Enjoy the book.
  16. D

Auto-Scrap option for cards you have have multiple of?

Do you mean something different from whats in collection in the down left corner?
  17. D

Anyone else struggling to enjoy Gwent?

No, even lead designer and co-creator of gwent left the cdpr as he saw in how wrong direction gwent is coming :troll:
  18. D

To buff Ambush/Trap deck, buff Elven Wardancer

I think that fireball trap should be buffed, it has higher rarity than trapper but i think its obvious it is worse card, It should at least take more damage rather than only 5
  19. D

CDPR - Pls make Gwent RNG-less as much as you can.

Defenitely agree, sadly many people think that game should have rng to be fun and competitive Here i putted some ideas, although im not sure about some of them http://forums.cdprojektred.com/forum/en/gwent/general-discussions-aa/6859300-ideas-of-removing-rng-haters-gonna-hate
  20. D

Is the account going to be reset after the beta?

To test it , new cards and not lose every beta game? Edit: right i forgot, if you are talking about buying for real money, then as kenobi said, there will be compensation
Top Bottom