Search results

+
  1. T

Will I be able to simulate gamesaves for B&W?

Will I be able to simulate gamesaves for B&W? Recently I got myself Windows 10. And of course my Gamesaves for the Witcher 3 disappeared. Now I heard that your decisions will matter in B&W, but I dont have the time to complete the game again. So I would like to know: Will there be the...
  2. T

Where is my English version of the game?

Where is my English version of the game? Today I decided to play a round of TW3. But when I started the game the intro was spoken in german...my mother tounge. I was confused, but waited for Dandelion tzo end his summaration and went to the main menu, to change languages...but the option to...
  3. T

Where is the ogre from the SoD Trailer?

Where is the ogre from the SoD Trailer? In the Sword of Destiny Trailer you can see at 2:04 a ogre screaming in the camera. Does anyone know where I can find this monster? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HtVdAasjOgU
  4. T

Is there more about this Nekker-human cave.

Is there more about this Nekker-human cave. I think you all know the cave in Skellige next to the lake (a basilisc and cockatrix are living there, also a raging troll) where you can find some secret documents about the mage who had to change a fathers son back into a human, because his father...
  5. T

Cant Lauch the Witcher 3 after Patch 1.10

Cant Lauch the Witcher 3 after Patch 1.10 When I try to start the game a window of Redengine 3 appears and is "Prepairing to launch The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt" It stopps when "Compiling scripts compiling function 14928/17692" is written at the bottom of it. Then a Window appears that tells me...
  6. T

(Spoilers) Anyone knows where Letho is?

(Spoilers) Anyone knows where Letho is? I played and quested alot now but i cant find Letho. I read I would be able to find him in the Rucker-Quest but he wasnt there.
  7. T

Where to find the Kaer Morhen armor.

Where to find the Kaer Morhen armor. At the beginning of the game i selled the very very cool looking Kaer-Morhen armor. Now I want it back because it looks god damn awesome! Anyone know where i can get it from, or an good alternativ for this one?
  8. T

How can I activate my physical version of The Witcher 3 on steam?

How can I activate my physical version of The Witcher 3 on steam? See title.
Top Bottom