Search results

+
  1. S

[Mod Request] Fix for Geralt's facial animation reset

Of course, it's very minor. I was just wondering if someone had an idea on how to fix this or if there are already mods that address this, especially in the light of popular mods such as the nitpicker's patch. Thanks for the reply though, glad to know I others noticed this, too.
  2. S

[Mod Request] Fix for Geralt's facial animation reset

[Mod Request] Fix for Geralt's facial animation reset Hello everyone, a tiny bug has been bothering me since day one in this game and unfortunately it has not been fixed by official patches. Basically, what happens sometimes after using fast travel, loading a save and cut scenes (most...
  3. S

The Closed Nilfgaardian Camp

You need to show up in full Nilfgaardian gear (or clothes) for the gates to open. I think there is even a small hint around that area, it was either a poster or a comment made by a guard.
  4. S

Stutter since 1.07 even at 60FPS

If you're running the game in borderless windowed mode, switch back to fullscreen. BW is a complete stutterfest, always has been.
  5. S

Bug Tracking Megathread

Regarding the Bastion bug: I reported this bug via the support page a few weeks ago and was told that the team is aware of that bug, so that's nice to know.
  6. S

Triss "Well ?" bug in Kaer Trolde ?

Well, my original post still stands then.
  7. S

Well, it's not like they do everything from scratch with the DLC. Most of it, if not all, was probably pretty much completed before release. For entirely new lines you'd have to start from 'zero'.
  8. S

Patch 1.05 coming soon (PlayStation 4/XBOX ONE) - changelog inside

I am a bit confused. Since console patches usually trail the ones on PC due to certification, have some of those changes already been implemented in the recent PC patch? I haven't played the game in a while. Or is it more likely we'll get everything when the 'large update' hits all platforms?
  9. S

Most definitely not. For new lines in the game you'd need the writers to come up with them, you'd have to get the voice actresses of every single localized version back in the studio, you'd have to implement the dialogue into the game properly and then test it. People need to be paid, too. So...
  10. S

Frame drops and Stutter FIX

Everyone's mileage may vary. For me and many others BW is a stutterfest.
  11. S

Inconsistency between K+M and gamepad controls when applying oils in combat

I also think it's just an oversight, but you can't really bring the 'realism' argument when you can brew a bunch of new potions and then drink them mid-combat :P
  12. S

Random quest near Gremist bugged

If you talked to the alchemist halfling in Novigrad/Velen (don't remember where he is exactly), you'll get this bug. There is no new quest, it was just a second way to initiate the "Practicum in advanced alchemy" quest in case it didn't happen on the continent.
  13. S

Micro-Stuttering when rotating camera around Geralt - Asus GTX 970 4Gb

If you're playing the game in borderless windowed, switch to fullscreen instead, despite what you might have read in a certain article by Durante. Occasional stutter is a given when running the game borderless windowed even if your frametimes and framerate are constant. ---------- Updated at...
  14. S

[Interview] CD Projekt Red explains why you’re always poor in The Witcher 3

I agree. Seems to me like that didn't really fix the money balance issue. I still was constantly hovering around 10k past level 15. The game constantly throws garbage loot at your face that is inferior to your gear but valuable to vendors. After White Orchard and the first ten hours in Velen I...
  15. S

Eredin says 12 sentences during the whole game and.....

A random peasant from a random side quest has more lines than the 'greatest threat Geralt ever had to face'. It's just a bit disappointing, given how cunning Eredin was in the novels. Even if you regard the game as a standalone fiction, it was poorly executed. In comparison the Crones were a...
  16. S

[BUG] [SPOILERS] Ciri Medallion Continuity break

Pretty sure that's her cat medallion. She wears the wolf medallion around her neck for as long as she has it.
  17. S

What is your favorite ending? [SPOILERS]

The witcher ending, because the empress ending made my cry like a little bitch. Besides, after everything that happened at castle Stygga, every Ciri interaction with Geralt in this game and all the dialogue between her, the witcher ending made the most sense to me, at least I was a bit at...
  18. S

What did you think of the Wild Hunt's portrayal *SPOILERS, of course*

I'd be okay with some daughterfu threads, though :D
  19. S

Did the ending feel quite rushed to you?

The tower is always there. Hell, it's the first thing you see when you do the Ice Giant quest and sail to Undvik. You can even visit the tower and see it for yourself. Although there is no loot or anything.
Top Bottom