Search results

+
  1. M

The Witcher 3 has NO need for New Game+

Corrected: The Witcher 3 has NO need for A Topic Like This
  2. M

Whats your opinion on cheating?

There is no cheating in single player, aside maybe from cheating yourself.
  3. M

Is my signs build good?

If it works for you and things die (again) then you're all set. I have a primarily Axii and Yrden build that some players would probably scoff at. Works a charm.
  4. M

TW3 General Feedback [SPOILERS]

Use Rusty lvl 1 swords. Overdose on potions from the start Use only one sign per battle - or stand and get killed. Just how difficult is difficult enough? They could make the game ridiculously hard - and then people would complain about that too.
  5. M

Witcher 3 Graphics

Every sweetfx preset I tried made the game worse. It looks best vanilla, even better with proper lighting engine.
  6. M

Quiting the game, wasted 70euro, never preordering again.

I've had surprisingly few bugs or glitches. You'll have to be more specific, because the game runs great for the majority of people.
  7. M

Witcher 3 Graphics

If you shared your findings with the community, everyone would have the opportunity to contribute where they can.
  8. M

Finally beat Griffin in Orchard on Death March perma death

Permadeath is like stabbing the rest of your life in the heart with an icepick.
  9. M

I hate horse riding with passion

Horses don't generally like holes in the ground or direct obstacles. And Geralt maneuvers quite well, at least with a controller.
  10. M

Witcher set items render the loot system/ crafting obsolete

Set items are supposed to be better than "regular" gear. Bringing regular gear up to the level of set items would remove any incentive to get the sets and make them thoroughly unimpressive.
  11. M

The Witcher 3: A Disappointing Game Suffering from too many Problems.

Witcher 3 is an awesome game. The lore, the story and the many character interactions. Very well done. As for the combat, I think it's great! Yes, the fighting style is different from any other game - but so what? I like the high speed and have zero problems with camera angles, groups of...
  12. M

bandit sprinting attack abuse

Alt Yrden makes short work of arrows. A regular Yrden on the ground slows down anyone charging. Then a bit of igni or axii and bandits fall like flies.
  13. M

A simple solution to world scaling \ no world scaling?... my thoughts

Alternate mode: No levels on weapons. All weapons do roughly the same damage (maybe a bit more for magical ones). All armor protects roughly the same. You gain a very modest amount of hit points. The way you get better is through new skills / better attacks / more speed. That way every monster...
  14. M

So, am I the only one concerned with the broken economy and alchemy?

Here's an idea, buy a bunch of stuff and drop it in the nearest river. A donation to the drowner community, considering how rude you've been to them. That should reduce your gold level to whatever you feel is appropriate for your game.
  15. M

TW3!we need more in game fun!

How about brothel game, match the girl to her natural assets :D A fighting arena with decent prizes would be cool. (If there already is one, disregard :P
  16. M

Loot - too much, too little?

I am happy with the way it is. More stuff makes the world feel more interesting, rather than a barren hollow - even lazy - world. It would require a complete redesign of the game, because you would become ridiculously overpowered in no time. In order to implement this properly, you'd need to...
  17. M

IF scaling is ever implemented, it should be as a TOGGLE SWITCH in options. No need to impose this kind of shitty design mechanic on the rest of us who are happy with the way it is.
  18. M

And who else didn't know you could loot monster nests?

I think I saw the loading screen message early on. But it's still easy to forget to loot the nest sometimes..
  19. M

Witcher 3 PC price at big retailers ranges from 28 to 60 Euro

You can buy it retail for 299 kroner or 40 euro in Denmark.
  20. M

Fall distances should be at least triple scaled for the current damage.
Top Bottom